Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Pirate Zone Remodeled!

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    It's pretty, but basing there sucks. Before you could bomb eggs at the flag so the defenders had to go kill you but now as egging isnt longer possible, the attackers have to run through the hell stairs halls that are spammed by the defenders. The attackers have no trick to do and now all you do is run into someones bullets and pretty much die 1 second after. Basing should be based on skill. With this new flag room only way to get in the bottom flag area is to have a bigger number of members.
    Oh yea it's much better to have 1 door for the 2nd level when navy spams gas launchers, bars, flamethrowers, miniguns, pbps, etc. right?

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    Oh yea it's much better to have 1 door for the 2nd level when navy spams gas launchers, bars, flamethrowers, miniguns, pbps, etc. right?
    Give it up... I've never seen Navy any where else other the PZ... So either they will figure out a new way to abuse a poor level design or fade away like all other gangs..

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    It's pretty, but basing there sucks. Before you could bomb eggs at the flag so the defenders had to go kill you but now as egging isnt longer possible, the attackers have to run through the hell stairs halls that are spammed by the defenders. The attackers have no trick to do and now all you do is run into someones bullets and pretty much die 1 second after. Basing should be based on skill. With this new flag room only way to get in the bottom flag area is to have a bigger number of members.
    this is true before u should egg but I don't think you can since there is a table there

Quote Originally Posted by MikeV View Post
    this is true before u should egg but I don't think you can since there is a table there
    Thank god, that was annyoing af.

Like always...admins hear what we want...twist it up a bit and give us something different.
    But I like this new design. Makes it a bit fairer in that second room.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

now pz is anti spam lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Street Boss
    The point of the table in flag room isn't to stop totally egg spamming but to reduce it, in the old PZ 6 members were able to spam eggs at the same time now only 1 member can.
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!