Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback.

You should give us everyday 2 ec , Gift for us cause we are active, and + there will be more players on era who says wow! That game is so cool
    ineffable.

Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    Well...
    I want more house commands, like for a house owner to be able to have designated pk zones within their house if thats possible. Just a suggestion.
    For instance how your house has that Reno.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    So I was going through Era's feedback and I saw the usual "allow us to sell guns", "make x gun more balanced" and all of the common complaints.

This got me to thinking about feature requests and content ideas:

What kind of features and content would you like to see in Era in the future?

Please don't say "sell guns" and all the usual stuff, we want original ideas.
    Add a heal feature to cotton bud. It has basically same stats as the bamboo rod except 8 damage which still really is terrible. Cotton buds usually are 100k+ in auctions and there not tradeable. I would hope that it gets the heal ability or atleast made tradeable.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and also, instead of adding huge ec shop updates, some items get added slowly at different times. And gang events every week where you can win mvp coins would be cool.

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    i don't wanna say "sell guns", but i do, however, want refunds for nerfed guns. let's face it, refunds aint occuring coz you guys want us to buy more packs, but the bar has been there forever and all of a sudden it gets nerfed, and the same has occured in the case of the m4.

pls feel, and coopperate with us; all we want is not being forced to have something we never woulda paid for. i know GAs are tryna balance era, but it's only making players more sad. and besides, if they're against guns being op, why don't they nerf the default rifle? that gun has better fire rate and freeze than the m4 when they have close prices?

Also, since you guys refused NiM0's idea of removing AFK via trampoline, and rejected ghettoicedtea's idea for daily tasks for 1 ec a day, which i tried to revive, can you plsss take this one into conderation? ok here it goes: since every player who afks for ec is basically making 2-3 ecs a day, why son't u just give a play 1 ec a day when they log on? i know this is not what we want for a solution, but it seems like admins want players to get ec daily.

edit: Reno, gimme a response about my post, pls.
    You raise some valid points AJ. I do agree that there are some issues with guns, I can't add much because I have never been appointed Guns Admin. What I do like though, is the idea of the daily task for 1EC. A lot of players were upset that I was giving away so much free EC and so I've stopped. I think daily tasks would be a good way to allow players who aren't good at events or don't even have the opportunity to play events to get EC. I know there are Era purists who believe the only people who should receive EC are the event winners and the elite, I do not take this stance.

I'll look into opening discussions about this with the management.

Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    For instance how your house has that Reno.
    Yeah it shouldn't have PK, I need to fix that -.-
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

You raise some valid points AJ. I do agree that there are some issues with guns, I can't add much because I have never been appointed Guns Admin. What I do like though, is the idea of the daily task for 1EC. A lot of players were upset that I was giving away so much free EC and so I've stopped. I think daily tasks would be a good way to allow players who aren't good at events or don't even have the opportunity to play events to get EC. I know there are Era purists who believe the only people who should receive EC are the event winners and the elite, I do not take this stance.

Yeah it shouldn't have PK, I need to fix that -.-
    Awww, so I guess no more spamming n your house then. ;-;

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr LebJoe S View Post
    You should give us everyday 2 ec , Gift for us cause we are active, and + there will be more players on era who says wow! That game is so cool
    Dumb idea tbh
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Things that are already being worked on to be released, bbz and emines changed, screen freezing fixed since it seems to be an era issue... Petrols nerfed since they're on the level that napalms used to be, explosive knockback removed, stacked damage removed, better ga's, a more active gangs admin, gang roster sorting, a limiter to the amount a gang can have within a base, a way to legitimately gift items for free so I don't have to go all the way to the trade tables and waste my money.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Host golden starter gun in events, also maybe leveling up certain guns would be a cool feature

Well, i think this has been said a lot, Mining Drill upgrades, and maybe TnT mining like from PC era
    Gettin booty across the 7 seas

Help meh dragons plox

Big Cheese

Yes! ty! bringing the daily tasks idea to life would be great! and talking to snk about refunds for nerfed guns would be brilliant too xP but yea, ty.

- - - Updated - - -

here's the link for my thread; check it out

http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...lve-AFK-for-EC

- - - Updated - - -

can any moderator make this thread sticky, pls?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr LebJoe S View Post
    no, u will not get ur saber in 50 days~ty.