Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Feedback.

Give a man an idea, for the idea shall give no credit for you.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I would greatly enjoy seeing "Shed" , "Garage", or " Guest House" furniture that we can place in our yards or in our homes that add an extra room to our House(s). Some players could utilize this area to store furniture into (although all furniture would need to be placed back into inventory if these happen to be accidentally erased).
    Also it would be helpful (to someone like me) if we could buy extra furniture inventory slots. I can sneeze and find 40 pc. of furniture in the tissue. I get pretty good and annoyed when I try to buy more furniture and have to go unload it somewhere in my house(s). Just a few thoughts...
    -{Race} Midas! (Best Public Houses)

Wait, why can't we sell guns, again?
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Newcomer
    Make all the administrator core gangs readable like all the other ones in graal, yet make a special screen for them to submit a ticket, feedback, and all the options in the menu, also have the newspaper team take little segments and put them into that screen, so its not a hassle. Also, make a admin chat system, but cut out the spam like make the chat only capable of sending messages 20 characters and up or something of that line. But it would be cool, if every admin gang had its own gang screen. Another point is a rating systems for player relations, make a rating system for all the prs that the PLAYERS get to rate them if they are helpful or faulty and if faulty you can try to work with them to be better, Let the community decide on things less then just staff
    Mizuo
    Retired Graphics Member

Daily/weekly missions with rewards, starting with a small reward..

Also PM notifications on android would be nice
    started august 2010
    iEra Gani Artist
    former iZone Gani Artist

A new map made for Houses, we will have houses in map for players with 2k hrs + or 2.5 k + or 3 k +, so the game won't have a big crowd of houses, and each house shall be rent, for like 1 month, or You can pay like 500-750k gralats to make it permanent
    ineffable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr LebJoe S View Post
    A new map made for Houses, we will have houses in map for players with 2k hrs + or 2.5 k + or 3 k +, so the game won't have a big crowd of houses, and each house shall be rent, for like 1 month, or You can pay like 500-750k gralats to make it permanent
    750k....?!?

Quote Originally Posted by slimmygraal View Post
    750k....?!?
    Ya, u want more? So we won't have a crowd and much lag and idk what, it would be just for rich people, but u get 1 month trial =P, like free house for 1 month
    ineffable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr LebJoe S View Post
    Ya, u want more? So we won't have a crowd and much lag and idk what, it would be just for rich people, but u get 1 month trial =P, like free house for 1 month
    No one would pay 750,000 for a house....

Feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by slimmygraal View Post
    No one would pay 750,000 for a house....
    Then... 250 k ?

I will*goes buy a credit card*
    ineffable.