Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback.

Drop everything your working on and fix this dam freezing screen problem. I have a old device but my screen doesn't freeze in zone so it is definitely a problem with era.

Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    Well Reno. My idea is to make new unique items in the ec shop that are actually worth the price and it must NOT have a alternative in gralats. I want that to happen because my 100 EC saber is slower than a 35 EC katana and my 100 EC flamethrower is equal to a 200Kgralats minigun.

- - - Updated - - -

Also if possible removing the unlimited AFK on trampoline which players use in order to recieve ur free ec while they are sleeping xD

he said original, not the same usual crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Feedback.

they need to update era in kindle fires (amazon device), also how about adding a feature to the gun like when you guy it in the corner it says "might be nerf within the next x days"

also how about increasing the amount of people that can be in one gang?
    how about increasing the numbers of the flag instead of 50, make it 75-100
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

how about a gani that places you in the front steps of the event house???

how about a better unstick me?? like instead of saying unstick me we would say unstick me south ??

Big Cheese
    another idea:

Make lethal an actual base.

Let's face it, lethal is a joke and it ruined the quality of pks; i usually pk at bbz, and get 250-300 kills in 1 hr with p2ks, but when i go to lethal i can make an ez 500 per hr. Now everyone says PKers deserve getting that sniper for a reward since "all pkers do is spam." Lmao, rly? Now it's a big joke how sparrers thing getting 1k pks is easier than 100 spars, and I'd think the same, if I were talking about PK at lethal.

Is it really nice to recieve something that's only good for spamming doors in a base for a 150k kills reward? Well I say it's not our fault that base is a pk fest...a sniper...useless in both pk and spar, and only good in basing for spamming a door since it's auto with high damage, and u can afk and spam it, but other than that, it's bad as hell.

Everyone bowadays just spams lethal for kills, and it's so bad coz now the value of pk is ruined. They just spam the hell out of lethal and suddenly they're pk experts. Look at i.richard for an example; he has 1.4k hrs, with 360k kills, just from spamming lethal...PKs should be something you work for, just like spars.

Remodeling lethal and making it a big base like bbz, bh, mafia, pz, etc. will make a huge difference in the value of PKs, and will make admins reconcider giving us that...thing...they call a reward for 150k kills and will make future rewards better.

Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    how about a better unstick me?? like instead of saying unstick me we would say unstick me south ??
    PC has this, you just say "unstick sr"
    Gettin booty across the 7 seas

Help meh dragons plox

Fix BBZ and Emines. And screen freezing problem.
    That's Unfortunate

They probably also should have a Gun Review Menu where you can search and/or browse a future gun you may want and you can find other players reviews for the gun, and possibly add a thing where you can tell if the reviewer owns the gun (kinda like how amazon has verified users) . Because alotta of players may dislike a gun an probably never even used it. Oh and possibly a REWARD system for the players that give reviews. For instance if a player reads someone's review and finds it helpful AND they PURCHASE the gun maybe the player gets an ec or a reasonable amount of $.
    I can't find a reason how this is bad, and also the person would HAVE to buy the gun in order for the reviewer to get rewarded.

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    They probably also should have a Gun Review Menu where you can search and/or browse a future gun you may want and you can find other players reviews for the gun, and possibly add a thing where you can tell if the reviewer owns the gun (kinda like how amazon has verified users) . Because alotta of players may dislike a gun an probably never even used it. Oh and possibly a REWARD system for the players that give reviews. For instance if a player reads someone's review and finds it helpful AND they PURCHASE the gun maybe the player gets an ec or a reasonable amount of $.
    I can't find a reason how this is bad, and also the person would HAVE to buy the gun in order for the reviewer to get rewarded.
    This is what I'm after I don't know about the reviewer getting anything but that could be a great system for Era to help players make informed decisions.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

I personally want more low freeze, medium damage guns like Colt 6. Not really a feature but hey it's feedback.