Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Digging Shells Etiquette

how about graal era in twitter???
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

graal has a twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by thalia_vandenbroek View Post
    graal has a twitter?
    wouldn't it be cool?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

idk what this is
    Just dig in a pk area and pull out your gun, gas all around you, and you're fine.

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpa illusions View Post
    just dig in a pk area and pull out your gun, gas all around you, and you're fine.
    lol

Yassssss!! Girl, you just described the pain and suffering I felt through those 2 months of digging! There was once this creep that harassed me for 3 days.. Every single time he saw me he would do something stupid like put bear traps at the line I'm digging.. It didn't damage me but annoyed me and consumed more time so while I was going through THAT he was over there laughing his butt off

messing around on gimp till something looks decent
    My lord, I hope some new players read this and realize that they need to stop. Anyways... I think this would make a cool newspaper article too .

Click my name above for my graphics thread!

Click my morphing head above for my free customs site!

Quote Originally Posted by thalia_vandenbroek View Post
    I don't normally dig, but recently I needed to raise money quickly, and what better way to do so by digging?
    However, there were so many people that annoyed me and didn't follow what I thought was "universal digging etiquette." So I am here to share what I find proper etiquette for digging.

1. Find an empty spot to dig, don't dig too close to someone or worse, overlap their digging area.
    2. Unless told other wise, do not kill other people's crabs!
    Sometimes if I have a neighbor and they're killed by a crab, I hurt the crab until it's almost dead, so my neighbor has an easier time killing it
    3. Do not dig up a crab and guide it to other players so you can kill it without hurting you. This annoys me so much!
    4. If I am digging, chances are my shells are freshly dug, so don't try to take my shells; it won't work!
    5. If someone asks you to stop killing their crabs, following them, digging in their area, etc. please listen! It's very frustrating, especially when you need the money.

I can't think of anymore, so if you think of any leave them in the comments!
    FINNALY someone who understands the consepts, more or less,
    6. when you dig, try digging by a small area radius, do not dig in a verry large are, that will give extreamly low space for others to dig
    7. make sure that your digging spot is 'noob free' as they start the game, they will try picking up what they can so be asure your not in a noob area
    8. 'pro-think area' some people think that they are HUGE pro because they have a sword or gun or somethn like that, make sure you don't call them noob, they will do it more, pm me in graal for advice if you want to avoid that situation ( -{Fantasy_Archwitch}-ZEROPHOS, leader of Diversion skylordz ).
    9. 'pvp enabled area/troll area' have you seen people trying to streak? yea, they will target digging players first so if you want to dig there because ti's empty, try preparing something that will sure to kill them, and people might sometimes put gasses arround you to troll, before you crash please pick up your shells immediately and run.
    10. digging is more effective when your digging in a row, try dig in a row and dont move from that spot, if the shells are full there and your shovel hasn't break, move abit.
    11. crab killing technique, first of all, prepare a minimum of 8 dmg melee so that you wont suffer the thing that will happen while digging, instant revive potion is highly recomended while digging, foods will not help, safe foods for something that you Really need it, not digging.
    12. 1 spot dig, the most helpfull by the concepts of digging is to move abit then go back to place, it's easy for you to rab it and it conserve space for others.
    13. digging time, try digging of an average of only maximum 5 mins or shovel break then pick your shells up, or not people can pick them up, try also keep a mimimum ammount of shells dug, if people see you with tons of em, noobs will tell you to donate OR they will try picking them up and that will annoy you as much as it will annoy me.
    14. shovel stacks, try getting tons of shovels before digging so that you wont swear when all your shovels are depleted
    15. "gun-free" please dont waste ammo and durrability of your guns even if that is only your good weapon, please... it burns my eyes seeing all of you digging and shooting the crabs with guns, use melee
    16. the crab A.I is not smart, try digging near a tree, when a crab spawns near/in the tree/leaves of the tree, they will not be able to move ( i assume posting this means i'm spoiling the secrets but owh well ).
    17. safe digging, try digging in a non pvp area, so that people wont kill you
    18. stop trolling while people are digging, your making them unable to consentrate getting shells while your just having fun.
    19. digging is a slow proses but a big result, please be patient
    20. digging is not to annoy but to have fun, if you don't, stop for awhile and go trashpicking or mushroom picking till you have the energy to dig again, but if your tired, don't force yourself to much, log out and sleep then continue your job/bussness.

i agree 100%
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040