Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: gun balance..

Shotgun gun balance..

so why are some guns way overpowered? it feels to me that they made is powerful to have people buy gralats to purchase them..

i dont understand why a machine gun with fast fire rate has atleast triple attack power of a shotgun.

i get that shotguns have ones that stack damage but overall it still feels weak and i see no reason for them to be used when you got machine guns shooting literally in a sniper range wiping out anything in its path.

you have to be closer for the stack damage anyway don't you? since it spreads, closer meaning you'll eat way more shots from a machine gun so its like a lose & lose situation for a shotgun user to fight a shipka,bar,minigun user (unless the machine gun user is horrible or something)

I haven't seen many shotgun users but hell i see so many shipka, bar, minigun and nothing else.. shows you how unbalanced these guns are..

even with lower damage, their firing speed has the potential to kill anything so i dont know why they haven't reduced it yet..

im sure many of you would disagree on this because you guys paid alot for your guns but we need to acknowledge that it's not balanced if people are using only two or three of the guns in the whole server and having random people wipe the floor with an overpowered gun.

i see so many newbies running around picking trash dying from random machine gun bullets from miles away in just 5-6 shots, it's really ridiculous.

im positive people will try defending the top three guns, but feel free to post your opinion.. i wonder if there are actually people here that will not defend it ~_~

Welcome to the wonderful world of BAR/Shipka/Ghost M4/Minigun/Flamthrower spammers.

Master starter pistols like recurvez did, After all.. no gun is a bad gun.

Welcome to Pay2win... In all honesty most of 75k kills came from from m16 before the nerf.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Well the damage is done and there's nothing we can really do about it unless you delete all the guns and just give everyone a Sten and M4. If you want balance go to classic where everyone has two weapons.

I miss the m16 before nerf. #unnerfit

reduce damage of BAR/Shipka/Ghost M4/Minigun by -2 (not sure if this will be enough tbh)
    reduce bullet flying speed of BAR/Shipka/Ghost M4/Minigun (could they adjust the speed of bullets?)
    reduce maximum range of BAR/Shipka/Ghost M4/Minigun, it makes no sense that such a powerful and spammy weapon has a range of a sniper rifle.. if anything it shouldn't even be strong as a sniper but it is if im not wrong..

implent a penalty to make it fair for non-BAR/Shipka/Ghost M4/Minigun users (atleast the guns that are nearly as expensive but not as effective)

an idea for the penalty can be upgrades and vip no longer increasing its damage by 1 for those top guns.. that's enough of a penalty (it's already overpowered without upgrades.. i just can't believe they set the damage so high!)

i really hope they wake up and balance those top guns soon, it's been long enough..

Quote Originally Posted by ciel View Post
    reduce damage of BAR/Shipka/Ghost M4/Minigun by -2 (not sure if this will be enough tbh)
    reduce bullet flying speed of BAR/Shipka/Ghost M4/Minigun (could they adjust the speed of bullets?)
    reduce maximum range of BAR/Shipka/Ghost M4/Minigun, it makes no sense that such a powerful and spammy weapon has a range of a sniper rifle.. if anything it shouldn't even be strong as a sniper but it is if im not wrong..

implent a penalty to make it fair for non-BAR/Shipka/Ghost M4/Minigun users (atleast the guns that are nearly as expensive but not as effective)

an idea for the penalty can be upgrades and vip no longer increasing its damage by 1 for those top guns.. that's enough of a penalty (it's already overpowered without upgrades.. i just can't believe they set the damage so high!)

i really hope they wake up and balance those top guns soon, it's been long enough..
    Same dude, but it's not gonna happen soon.

To make all guns even in a way, they should made it between a set damage of 6-8.
    Any lower than 6 is underpowered, and higher than 8 is overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by ciel View Post

Ummm no, it shouldn't be nerfed. That's why it cost so much. I'm tired of people like you keep on complaining.