Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: gun balance..

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    A couple of shots? Pretty sure the fastest you can kill someone is 5 shots with bar or sniper... Also guns cost more for a reason... Balance doesn't mean all guns should be equal. If a gun cost more it SHOULD be better. With your logic 10 ec items should be equal to 100 ec items. Gtfo.
    do you even check the event shop at all? 20 ec hunter knife, kiwi knife has same damage as a lightsaber 100 ec except lightsaber has a cool block effect, the thing is there isn't much damage difference with event items like we do with gralat guns, great comparison fool

"just because it costs more doesn't mean few guns should demolish the rest of the guns" that's not balance, yes it can be better at other things, a rapid gun shouldn't have such high damage even if it's expensive.

sure lets just release a 400k gun that does 3 more damage than bar since "it costs more, it should be better" it costs more so lets just let everyone die without any skill involved, good job. machine guns are too powerful for their rate of fire. as soon as people leave pk zone they either get 10 hp left from full or die because of those random sniping of machine guns, but people are too busy complaining that they used alot of money when they're meant to use alot of money on a game to begin with.. lol...
    Last edited by ciel; 08-30-2014 at 01:44 AM.

You seem a little upset buddy. Also you don't seem to understand that damage is not the only factor that goes into making a weapon. All your post you talk about damage nerfs. A weapons rate of fire, freeze, sleep etc determine its value. Not just damage. Also if you can't survive in a pk area it shows your lack of skill. Nerfing all top tier weapons would also be an ignorant business decision. Regardless if you accept it or not the minute grallets became purchasable the game became p2w. Guns like m4 and better do not need another nerf most of the community would agree. You
    name call all you want out of anger I won't stoop to your level Btw.

Stop crying they already nerfed the bar, guns are suppose to be better if they cost more what you're suggesting is dumb, making all guns the same? Then what would be the point in buying anything else. If you want a non p2w game go play angry birds

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Stop crying they already nerfed the bar, guns are suppose to be better if they cost more what you're suggesting is dumb, making all guns the same? Then what would be the point in buying anything else. If you want a non p2w game go play angry birds
    This does basically sum up the situation.

Changing the damage of guns would be a stupid move. Guns are supposed to be different from each other and the price ranges represent that. Once again I shall say that the system needs changing before the guns do.

Banned
    I wanted to ignore this thread due to it's title but after reading the first few posts, I need to get your facts right.

Gun upgrades do NOT improve gun stability, it just increases it's damage.
    VIPs do NOT increase all guns you have by additional of +1, we have already discussed about this and it was never made to do that.

Stacking of guns damage is one way to make the lowered damage guns to be better in combat killing.
    PBP was 8 damage per bullet in past and didn't had stack, after it was added and damage lower to 4, the gun seems more better than 8 damage due to stack.
    You can NOT do anything about gun bullet speed, their not modified as part of Gun Statics. Only ganis can make them look slower in-game.

EC items doesn't need an increase in damage just because it cost more than others.
    All melees has a damage of up to 9 and below only, the focus is on the gani it has. Speed increases the attack, damage won't affect much on it.
    I'm actually liking the BAR as it is now, makes it less-spammy in sparring and PKing.
    The sleep on every gun is also very helpful by 50%, how guns were able to just shoot after having to reload at it's time was an unexpected experience for many.

Damage on guns won't be reduced unless it was really needed to. You don't have the authorities to command the Gun Admins on how they do their work or what should be changed. If a massive of players is unhappy, that's their problem because the ones who always complain about guns being nerfed are the ones who suck at skilled-base games.

I can assure you that ALL items in the game was tested umpteen of times before releasing it into shops. You're typically saying that the guns weren't even tested by someone yet and was put into a shop immediately to please the players. The BAR existed since 2010(iEra ver) and was always the same up till 2013. The change had a great impact to reduce BAR spammers/users, please provide a more better reason(s) for the thread title and posts.

It's funny, coming from someone who also neglects about how each gun works it own way amuses me.
    You know what? I'm dumbfounded by it, you so call proclaim there are so many P2W players on the game.
    I can ensure you're also one of them who packs for a gun and gets easily mad cause he/she wasted a fortune on what they bought..

Want to defeat a player who spams guns just like what you wrote? Then get some skills. Stop with the rants on gun nerfs/buff, first a buff was no pleasing enough, next a nerf is even worser.
    What do you people expect? I have nothing more to include in this thread, because the reasons are lying around on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I wanted to ignore this thread due to it's title but after reading the first few posts, I need to get your facts right.

Gun upgrades do NOT improve gun stability, it just increases it's damage.
    VIPs do NOT increase all guns you have by additional of +1, we have already discussed about this and it was never made to do that.

Stacking of guns damage is one way to make the lowered damage guns to be better in combat killing.
    PBP was 8 damage per bullet in past and didn't had stack, after it was added and damage lower to 4, the gun seems more better than 8 damage due to stack.
    You can NOT do anything about gun bullet speed, their not modified as part of Gun Statics. Only ganis can make them look slower in-game.

EC items doesn't need an increase in damage just because it cost more than others.
    All melees has a damage of up to 9 and below only, the focus is on the gani it has. Speed increases the attack, damage won't affect much on it.
    I'm actually liking the BAR as it is now, makes it less-spammy in sparring and PKing.
    The sleep on every gun is also very helpful by 50%, how guns were able to just shoot after having to reload at it's time was an unexpected experience for many.

Damage on guns won't be reduced unless it was really needed to. You don't have the authorities to command the Gun Admins on how they do their work or what should be changed. If a massive of players is unhappy, that's their problem because the ones who always complain about guns being nerfed are the ones who suck at skilled-base games.

I can assure you that ALL items in the game was tested umpteen of times before releasing it into shops. You're typically saying that the guns weren't even tested by someone yet and was put into a shop immediately to please the players. The BAR existed since 2010(iEra ver) and was always the same up till 2013. The change had a great impact to reduce BAR spammers/users, please provide a more better reason(s) for the thread title and posts.

It's funny, coming from someone who also neglects about how each gun works it own way amuses me.
    You know what? I'm dumbfounded by it, you so call proclaim there are so many P2W players on the game.
    I can ensure you're also one of them who packs for a gun and gets easily mad cause he/she wasted a fortune on what they bought..

Want to defeat a player who spams guns just like what you wrote? Then get some skills. Stop with the rants on gun nerfs/buff, first a buff was no pleasing enough, next a nerf is even worser.
    What do you people expect? I have nothing more to include in this thread, because the reasons are lying around on this forum.
    +10

reducing damage of bar etc massively and allowing it to stack sounds like a great idea, so you wont kill people in only 5 hits. it will also be unique in its own way. people don't seem to understand that im saying with that ridiculous rate of fire it shouldn't be allowed to deal 7-8 damage, might as well let snipers shoot at machine gun speed since using sniper isn't even worth it.

kind of silly how people complain that bar got nerfed, oh yeah clip nerf when damage was the problem, lets allow people to still die in 5 hits and just let them reload more after 3 kills etc, such balance

Killing in 5 shots isn't a problem. Unless you are dreadful at dodging then BAR is not OP. You make it sound like every 5 shots from a BAR kills someone when in fact that generally isn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by ciel View Post
    reducing damage of bar etc massively and allowing it to stack sounds like a great idea, so you wont kill people in only 5 hits. it will also be unique in its own way. people don't seem to understand that im saying with that ridiculous rate of fire it shouldn't be allowed to deal 7-8 damage, might as well let snipers shoot at machine gun speed since using sniper isn't even worth it.

kind of silly how people complain that bar got nerfed, oh yeah clip nerf when damage was the problem, lets allow people to still die in 5 hits and just let them reload more after 3 kills etc, such balance
    The bar can't kill in five hits because of the last nerf. Yes it's 10 damage. But because of nerf (not every bullet registers dmg) on auto it takes 7-9 hits. Only way to kill in five hits is single shot and if you can't dodge that maybe angry birds is a better game for you. Bar is not op if anything it needs a buff.

Banned
    I think you're missing the point about Guns and their stats.
    You've never even gotten the initiative to check how PKing works, all you people do is complain about gun nerfs and how they suck in PK areas or Spar.

The BAR and other guns don't 100% kills a player in PK areas and some other areas within that few shots.
    All bullets don't register unless you're in a BASE or SPAR. Imagine how life would be if PK areas had hit timer disabled, BAR users will cause chaos by getting kills too easily on a player.
    Guns such as flamethrower/minigun/pbp got that stack damage because they have low bullet damage than other guns.
    Thus, it's more reasonable to make them spammy and stack.