Thread: These animation rules mess up everything

These animation rules mess up everything

Its just sad how we can't have anything more than a blink these days. I used to use disort effects on the first layer to protect a head from being ifiled but I cant do it anymore. Also I make those flame eye heads and sometimes they dont get approved sometimes they do. Its so unorganized. Staff who check uploads dont even know/have the actual rules. Them approving or disapproving seems like it depends on how they feel this day..
    The flame eye head has 4 frames each flame is 4x4 pixels, exactly the same size as the size of normal eye on era's custom heads.

About custom stealing, maybe we could have some kind of registration when we make original heads? If a head thats exactly the same as the one we register gets uploaded, it has to be denied. Ik the idea isn't perfect but maybe it could work
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

I love that Idea! People who work and create a head, it'll get stolen from an iFiler.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

OreOs
    ..and this is why I don't have a custom, cause players iFile (oh and because I suck at GFX lol)
    The head you described doesn't seem illegal to me not sure why it was disapproved.

It was approved the next day most likely by another staff

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    ..and this is why I don't have a custom, cause players iFile (oh and because I suck at GFX lol)
    The head you described doesn't seem illegal to me not sure why it was disapproved.
    Same reasons
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

animation rules are stupid, why does it matter if we animate a mouth or something? some high up admin that makes rules please explain to me how having an animated mouth is different than animated eyes?
    Graal Era Newspaper Team

http://bawgfx.weebly.com
    Check out my gfx website for customs and gfx information!

Quote Originally Posted by BAW Zephlyn View Post
    animation rules are stupid, why does it matter if we animate a mouth or something? some high up admin that makes rules please explain to me how having an animated mouth is different than animated eyes?
    Idk why gummy customs are illegal in era too, I mean, they were sold in classic for like 2 years. Whats up with that?
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    There is nothing wrong with the head you described. However, staff does have upload rules, I don't know why your head was disapproved though.
    Personally, I like your idea. But it wouldn't work; imagine - a player could just change one, or a few pixels and the head would be uploaded as well, even though it looks quite similar to the original head. That's the problem.