Thread: Item Draw

Lightbulb Item Draw

What if.. we had a little gumball machine anywhere on the era map and instead of gumballs there's capsules that open up to give you items like melees, guns, etc., etc. And you have 2 options, either x1 draw or x5. And there's a special currency that you can exchange with graalats or buy with real money. What if we also put common items in the draw (like ammo, food, and, mines, etc.) so it lowers the chances of a player(s) chance to get a gold capsule?

For ex.

Gold Contains- Guns, melees, etc.
    Red Contains-500 graalats, 400 graalats, and so on.
    Green Contains-Door charges, mines, grenade, petrol and, nitro

Tell me what you guys think!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Banned
    I'm sticking to freebies instead.

Attachment 12691 i already have 10k each item from freebie. plus it is stupid to buy this items for money. you should buy medcid

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive