Thread: Weapon Shop.

Banned

Weapon Shop.

So I decided to make a weapon shop, with the darker tiles. I think it turned out pretty nicely. If you're wondering why the plants in the bottom of the level are on top of the wall, it's because I used the setimgpart, so once this level was uploaded it would chop off the bases and only have part of the image showing. Please post any feedback, and PLEASE point out tile errors, I am not perfect and it is very difficult to recognize ones own mistake. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I like it a lot. It looks like it could be in-game!
    I'm hayze, yo!
    I like to dev!

Banned
    Thanks Hayze!

The colour scheme is boring and plain, try switching up the colours a little, ik a lot of era levels look like this but changing it will bring out the level more.

also why is their two steps, it makes it look odd.

I like it it looks very good

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team
    KIk:NaletGraal
    Facebook:NaletGraal
    Youtube:Coming Soon

Banned
    @Myst I was trying to go old school and use a theme that was popular when sales was manager of Era. Alse again @Myst, the stairs are like that to show that they are multi leveled, you know there are stairs, then it flattens out, and then more stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
    So I decided to make a weapon shop, with the darker tiles. I think it turned out pretty nicely. If you're wondering why the plants in the bottom of the level are on top of the wall, it's because I used the setimgpart, so once this level was uploaded it would chop off the bases and only have part of the image showing. Please post any feedback, and PLEASE point out tile errors, I am not perfect and it is very difficult to recognize ones own mistake. Thanks!
    I don't think there are any tile errors,this is a great gun shop,and if I was a person who could convince SNK or anyone else who could I would do it whenever I could.