Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: pk rewards

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Just because it requires more kills doesnt make better, don't forget it's only 80k compared to 200k for p2ks since you need dual to base.
    You're basically getting an upgraded m107 for 30k less along with the prone which is really good in some bases
    i'd rather pay 200k for the p2ks instead of 80k for that...thing...

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    Lmao +10

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    Lmao +10
    haha xD

i honestly dont like the kill rewards.. people with minigun massacring newbies with trashpick and no weapons... so unfair for them

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by ciel View Post
    i honestly dont like the kill rewards.. people with minigun massacring newbies with trashpick and no weapons... so unfair for them
    P2Ks are fine, man; it's the...thing...we have for 150k pk kills that bothors me, as it's just a modified m107 lol. We gotta have a light machine gun =( it'll be really, really nice. Also, the...thing...we have for 150k pk kills has a kick-back when u shoot, making it hard to use, and completely useless for anything, other than spamming base doors.

Then dont buy it but that doesn't change the fact that it's a strong gun and it's good value for money especially if you don't have the m107 yet

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    Yes definitely. There should definitely be some sort of light machine gun added as the 150k pk reward. It just makes Sense. As for sparrers, I think the m4a3 needs some more skins. The vector has 12 skins, and the m4a3 has 2, including it's original skin. It seems a little odd that a gun that requires 22,500 spar wins, has 2 skins.
    M4a3 is by far one of the coolest looking guns in the game so whats the point in makings skins for it which wont be as good, the newest vectors look cool but imo the originals werent that great, especially the white one

- - - Updated - - -

P2Ks are fine, man; it's the...thing...we have for 150k pk kills that bothors me, as it's just a modified m107 lol. We gotta have a light machine gun =( it'll be really, really nice. Also, the...thing...we have for 150k pk kills has a kick-back when u shoot, making it hard to use, and completely useless for anything, other than spamming base doors.
    If they made an lmg then more people will complain that it's op like the minigun, and seems strange coming from you since you're the one always complaining about nerfs and the mini and wanting refunds

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If they made an lmg then more people will complain that it's op like the minigun, and seems strange coming from you since you're the one always complaining about nerfs and the mini and wanting refunds
    LOL WAT? the lmg that pkers should get should be like a real lmg lmfao when did i ever mention anything about the minigun? by real lmg i mean: 10 dmg when perfect, a good fire rate of 0.17, a high freeze of like 0.24, clip size of 40, high reload freeze of about 0.19, auto, should have a prone mode which reloads faster like 0.14, and should cost about 170k.

this is a 150k pk gun ur speaking about lmao it's not some op gun u buy from aim point for 200k and gets u tons and tons of kills lol.

and btw, i wait for refunds of NERFED guns which have been NERFED after everyone had already bought them; get ur facts straight lmao.