Thread: Weekly Gang Spar Competition

Weekly Gang Spar Competition

There should be a gang spar contest or tournament at a certain time every week, this would add more reasons to gang spar. The winning gang should win a certain amount of gang points for each of the 5 players that competed. The gang points can be saved to save up for items in the gang points shop, this will work sorta like the Event Coin shop but there will be totally different items. This competition would take like 30 minutes to a hour so timing shouldn't be a issue. I think this would add alot more gang competition in era and would be something to look forward too since alot of players are bored.

Interesting idea
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    The gang spars have always been empty even when there's 3k online.
    In the past, it was always overcrowd by people from different gangs and you won't see all this extra spar mask players there.
    The times where sparring was a decent thing. Now it feels too easy to gain wins.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    The gang spars have always been empty even when there's 3k online.
    In the past, it was always overcrowd by people from different gangs and you won't see all this extra spar mask players there.
    The times where sparring was a decent thing. Now it feels too easy to gain wins.
    The gang spar score system I dont like

i like the idea fuze.
    function onCreated() {
    you = 0;
    echo(
    "You Effing Loser!");
    }

Anyone interested in making a reskin for a GT SIG 516, please click the link below:
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...-SIG-516/page2

Big Cheese
    so many good ideas, but very few time. i wouldnt be surprised if this wasn't added.

good idea

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive