Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the tachi base is brilliantly scripted, unlike others.

Big Cheese

Gangster Hat the tachi base is brilliantly scripted, unlike others.

Hello, here's what I reallyyyyyyyyyyy love about the tachi base: No matter how much a player lags, he/she will automatically spawn outta the base and die when an opposing gang takes the base, unlike what happens in all the other bases, as a player's lag can help him/her, and have them not die, then respawn.

So, here's what I'm asking for: Add the effect of despawnintg of players AUTOMATICALLY, then having them die, when an opposing gang takes the base, to allll the bases, and not just the tachi base. This will be really, really helpful. ~ty.

Banned
    Please elaborate on your idea.
    I don't actually get the point. You want to make all bases to spawn outside when someone takes a base or only Tachi?

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I don't actually get the point. You want to make all bases to spawn outside when someone takes a base or only Tachi?
    All bases.

He diid "elaborate."

Uhh
    Any questions?
    pm me

i dont know how he didn't understand what AJ just said.. it clearly said he wants people that lag spawned outside when you capture a base like what tachi does.

Big Cheese
    lol dood.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ciel View Post
    i dont know how he didn't understand what AJ just said.. it clearly said he wants people that lag spawned outside when you capture a base like what tachi does.
    lmao ikr

- - - Updated - - -

but anyway guys, are u with me or na?

Banned
    The sentence structures is what makes me not understanding.
    And no, why would a base affect every others? Makes no sense, laggers are easier to kill since ALL bullets registers when in-contact.
    It's likely saying you want a ping system in bases instead of events which is also bad for others to not enter the area at all.

are you serious? laggers can't be hit all the time, bullets dont register on warping laggers.. hate those laggers, you dont seem to get the idea at all..

all he asked for is for bases to respawn laggers outside, is that hard to understand?

The sentence structures is what makes me not understanding.
    And no, why would a base affect every others? Makes no sense, laggers are easier to kill since ALL bullets registers when in-contact.
    It's likely saying you want a ping system in bases instead of events which is also bad for others to not enter the area at all.
    Lmao. Nice 'sentence structure'
    OT:
    He's just asking for them to do a script fix since in some bases when a flag is taken occasionally someone lagging will respawn where they died in the flag room instead of outside of the base