Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: the tachi base is brilliantly scripted, unlike others.

but i didnt it was on the second page of future improvements when I saw it

this isn't even relevant...
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by b418smitten View Post
    this isn't even relevant...
    wut?
    Just a nerd...
    IGN= xSh4dow

Are u bored right now? Click here!------> Gamble

Any question? Feel free to ask me.
    I speak Malay,Chinese,English,Cantonese,Hokkien.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by katakuna View Post
    why is it that the thread is about laggers not dying when someone else captures the base but everybody is just being a grammar nazi

pie;
    Aj shouldnt have been a meanie. doesnt know stuff about how era works but acts like he does
    Star shouldnt have replied to this thread if he doesnt know much about basing
    lol.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    The sentence structures is what makes me not understanding.
    And no, why would a base affect every others? Makes no sense, laggers are easier to kill since ALL bullets registers when in-contact.
    It's likely saying you want a ping system in bases instead of events which is also bad for others to not enter the area at all.
    You don't understand a clear thought but somehow you still understand everything SashaGryg says.

- - - Updated - - -

I do agree that I don't base; I'm a person who only care about my goals and not others.

I'll leave this thread to somebody who actually bases like a maniac 24/7.
    And stop with the "kid" word.
    Stars "Goals": Get post count up

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Banned
    Sasha's English is bad but at least I don't complain about it all the time.
    I can still read his statements because it's easy to add words into it without writing it down.
    As for AJ's, I have no idea what did the last sentence even mean. The words are flying everywhere making it difficult to correct it properly.
    I can tell you what I don't understand.
    "Add the despawning of players outside the base when the opposing gang takes it, not only Tachi base." "Players should automatically spawn outside of bases when they die".
    His points are flying everywhere, first he states player's lag now he wants them to 'remove' the script of spawning outside bases when died inside one. This is clear evidence of what ideas people intend to give. If they want to make better remarks, then stop being so profound in your actions towards the game.

And stop assuming I'm doing this for post counts, I have been here since it was first created and you are a member way after me.

Zephlyn
    To make it clear:
    Some people in the bases lag very much, due to the lag they do not respawn outside when a base is taken.
    So he propose to make a system that every person that lags, would need to be respawned outside as normal, like Tachi base.

Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    You don't understand a clear thought but somehow you still understand everything SashaGryg says.

Stars "Goals": Get post count up
    Dude Zegshock stop being negative to XSTARX, just if he don't understand something you need to attack?. The funny thing is that post count have nothing to do with a misunderstanding. You are probably jealous of the post counting of XSTARX. That could explain your random stupid spam.

Banned
    Ok I understand.
    It has nothing to do with lag at all if somebody doesn't respawn outside base when flag is taken.
    This problem has been here since 2011 and nothing was changed, it doesn't affect much people because lag is lag.
    They will always be killed the last second they're gameplay gets backup. I also experienced this 'issue' and the basers still managed to kill me. Laggers won't bypass when a base it taken, in a few seconds they will also be killed due to lag constraints.

There is no point in adding a script to make ANY laggers to respawn outside base because it is NOT always lag's fault.

Ok I understand.
    It has nothing to do with lag at all if somebody doesn't respawn outside base when flag is taken.
    This problem has been here since 2011 and nothing was changed, it doesn't affect much people because lag is lag.
    They will always be killed the last second they're gameplay gets backup. I also experienced this 'issue' and the basers still managed to kill me. Laggers won't bypass when a base it taken, in a few seconds they will also be killed due to lag constraints.

There is no point in adding a script to make ANY laggers to respawn outside base because it is NOT always lag's fault.
    . you shouldnt have explained it I wanted see how much rage people will produce on this thread tryina figure it out

naah jk *claps*
    Last edited by katakuna; 09-09-2014 at 10:38 AM.
    was fun meeting yall