Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the tachi base is brilliantly scripted, unlike others.

Banned
    So what?
    Is the concept suppose to make a huge impact on laggers in bases now?
    Like I said, a ping will be needed to respawn those who has efficient lag. A script relates to the similarity of a ping system(aka, Lag Finder).

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    So what?
    Is the concept suppose to make a huge impact on laggers in bases now?
    Like I said, a ping will be needed to respawn those who has efficient lag. A script relates to the similarity of a ping system(aka, Lag Finder).
    i see you dont base. let me explain because of the server lag sometimes some players who are not in the gang that has just took the flag stay alive while everyone else dies and can kill the person who just took the base and then they take the base before others can get to the flag room. AJ is asking that how when the base is taken it doesnt kill the people it warps them out of the base.

Banned
    Ah, so it auto-WARPS players outside instead of making them die with the animation.
    From the point of view I didn't understand what he was typing at all.
    Sorry for any misconception to thread*

Banned
    I agree with star, the dude is just rambling. No structure. "Brilliantly scripted" lmao

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    The sentence structures is what makes me not understanding.
    And no, why would a base affect every others? Makes no sense, laggers are easier to kill since ALL bullets registers when in-contact.
    It's likely saying you want a ping system in bases instead of events which is also bad for others to not enter the area at all.
    ur talking about my sentance structure when ur grammar sux lmfaooooo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I agree with star, the dude is just rambling. No structure. "Brilliantly scripted" lmao
    u have cleaaaaaarrrlllllllyyyyyyyyyy never based lmfaooooo

- - - Updated - - -

lmao this idea was to help the gang who takes over a base get some time to defend it, instead of having some lagger with his pbp get their hp down while the opposing gangs had already gotten into the flag room to kill everyone inside and take the flag.

- - - Updated - - -

this kid...he doesn't even know wat the thread is about. and rambling lmaooo ramblng xD rofllllll

Banned
    You mad?
    Theres not much to base scripting. Its just a level. So what the flag hits 0 and they all get taken out of the base, big whoop. You should think about other games, era script is nothing. You obviously have no idea the capabilities. "Brilliantly scripted" is just something id laugh about.

And as for basing and game experience, pretty sure you are inferior.

Big Cheese
    You mad?
    Theres not much to base scripting. Its just a level. So what the flag hits 0 and they all get taken out of the base, big whoop. You should think about other games, era script is nothing. You obviously have no idea the capabilities. "Brilliantly scripted" is just something id laugh about.

And as for basing and game experience, pretty sure you are inferior.
    lol this kid...

Banned
    I do agree that I don't base; I'm a person who only care about my goals and not others.

I'll leave this thread to somebody who actually bases like a maniac 24/7.
    And stop with the "kid" word.
    Last edited by Star*; 09-01-2014 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Words are too hurting for you.

why is it that the thread is about laggers not dying when someone else captures the base but everybody is just being a grammar nazi

pie;
    Aj shouldnt have been a meanie. doesnt know stuff about how era works but acts like he does
    Star shouldnt have replied to this thread if he doesnt know much about basing
    was fun meeting yall

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by katakuna View Post
    why is it that the thread is about laggers not dying when someone else captures the base but everybody is just being a grammar nazi

pie;
    Aj shouldnt have been a meanie. doesnt know stuff about how era works but acts like he does
    Star shouldnt have replied to this thread if he doesnt know much about basing
    You shouldn't have revived this thread.