Thread: Transparency Issue

Transparency Issue

Hi guys,
    Sam here. I've been having some trouble with the transparency on my recent head, and I've failed to accumulate a 'success' or fix to it. Basically, I created a head, and edited it with Photoshop. Well, I am editing it with Photoshop, as I am trying to fix the transparency issue. Theoretically speaking if I were on a PC or Desktop PC I would have no problem fixing the transparency, as I am familiar and usually use Paint.net to do my customs, but recently I handed my desktop in for repair so I'm only using a Mac right now. I've tried using Photoshop to fix the transparency issue but I end up erasing the head, erasing the whole thing, or lightening up colors that don't need to be lightened up. I've tried the 'Color Reverse Tool' or whatever it's called in which you replace the primary color with the secondary color and vise versa, but it never seems to work and always ends up screwing up my head even more.

I would appreciate if somebody just took the file, added transparency to the background and sent it back to me.

That would be a HUGE help, as I've already wasted two hours getting nothing accomplished...

Thank you,
    Sam.

Just private message me so I can send you it or something because tbh 25 views and 0 replies I think people b copying my stuff
    Last edited by Sam Marzelo; 09-03-2014 at 03:30 AM. Reason: dotn copy1

Is this old I could help you
    Hi

Banned
    If you still need help, feel free to email me your head to [email protected], I'll fix the transparency.

Yeah same here I would use gimp if you use Mac much better man my mail is [email protected]
    Hi

Thanks guys, but in just reverted it to the original file, and then used photoshop instead of Pinta, as Pinta is not very good. Anyways, I figured out some stuff and took 2 hours to shade everything the way I wanted it to be. Thanks to you guys above who tried to help, I really appreciate the community here and the people who are a part of it.
    Idk how to close the thread so if an admin cud that wud b c001

No problem if you got any problem you can contact me on My kik or mail My kik is lafez.graal and mail id [email protected]
    Hi

Big Cheese
    don't give the head to a non-staff member, as it will be at the risk of being stolen.

We'll he actullay looked for help! Did you even read the text? We'll I don't see you here to help him
    Hi

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Lafez View Post
    We'll he actullay looked for help! Did you even read the text? We'll I don't see you here to help him
    omg can someone help me? i wanna block this idiot but idk how pls help me ._. he's been getting on my nerves for the past few weeks.