Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Save Old Era

Save Old Era

Now I know everyone has already had a lot to say about the removal of Ken's shop, but I would just like to elaborate. I loved Era back in late 2010 when I began playing and I remember so many of the buildings and areas of the map I explored when I was a new player, and now when I come upon these places I was new to 4 years ago, it brings back really good memories, and sends me back to when some of my Era friends still played. I understand that there are future improvements where buildings must be removed and or redone, but please do not keep adding new admin shops to replace older shops that are now almost historical to Era. iPink does not need two shops, and the thrift shop could've been put in any number of 'locked' houses/buildings. I know its selfish to want to keep these buildings around for my own nostalgia, but I feel like there are other older players who can relate to this and would agree with me. I was very sad to see Ken's be removed
    premature premonition

I can agree to this. Please use unused buildings first
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Banned
    The old map was better imo.

Big Cheese
    ehhhh...ipink makes a nice set of hats, heads, and bodies, and she gets a shop. ok. but why the hell did she get another shop for making like 7 new heads? unacceptable.

Banned
    Probably her decision.
    She ain't an oldbie. Or probably Ken's shop was moved somewhere else without a trail left behind...

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Probably her decision.
    She ain't an oldbie. Or probably Ken's shop was moved somewhere else without a trail left behind...
    no man it was removed...admins are tryna make hats "rare"...the player hat shop had AMAZING hats, and player shops; but it gets taken over by pixel ravenix to become a pixel academy, smh. these improvements are for the worse; pls stop doing this, admins. nobody seems to be happy about this >_>

Yes! It where a old memory well now it's gone move along guys.
    Hi

I think it has improved. You guys are stuck in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I think it has improved. You guys are stuck in the past.
    No, it's just that you're stuck to the future .
    I'm sad to know that new players won't enjoy era as much as I did back in the droppable era. All those house races I won, heck, I got kicked out of a lot of em for being too good,haha, well, I will miss kens hat shop. R.I.P beautiful hats
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    No, it's just that you're stuck to the future .
    I'm sad to know that new players won't enjoy era as much as I did back in the droppable era. All those house races I won, heck, I got kicked out of a lot of em for being too good,haha, well, I will miss kens hat shop. R.I.P beautiful hats
    just because you liked something doesn't mean others will, and seeing as iEra has been shaped around players ideas and feedback in the past years you should be grateful and not rip on anything added as of recent because your nostalgia.