Thread: Vip

Vip

Alright, so I was thinking instead of taking money right when your VIP expires, they actually ask if you want to renew it. I know there's an option to unsubscribe, but this option would be nice too.

Also, instead of having a new VIP item around the middle of the month, possibly make it at the beginning of the month? This doesn't have to change, just a thought so you know when to expect the new item.

Lastly, is it possible to inform us when or what the new VIP item is a day or two before it's released? That way we know if we want to pay for another subscription that month. This is why I suggested asking before renewing as well as at the beginning of the month.

Of course these are all suggestions, not meaning they have to be accounted for. Was a bit upset about this VIP so that's why I mentioned these, that way people will have options to buy or deny. Anyways, thanks for reading and all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I agree, because one day I had 10k enough for a body and then the vip came and I was like D: where did my money go!
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.