• new Emines/Guerre

2 6.25%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Old Guerre/Emines

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by W33ZY View Post
    Orly? Ok try that at gangster zone.
    They try with their kik spam; Beef: get on or kicked

But i agree it needs to be changed, except get rid of that green river thing, because sometimes people would block it off, and spam and you couldn't get by. Either make more room to get across, or just make it an open room without the river/pond
    Pandavi

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by David Pandavi View Post
    They try with their kik spam; Beef: get on or kicked

But i agree it needs to be changed, except get rid of that green river thing, because sometimes people would block it off, and spam and you couldn't get by. Either make more room to get across, or just make it an open room without the river/pond
    rather that than whatever the hell this is, that replaced emines lol.

um, wouldn't this thread fall under "base remodles"? so I assume this might end up being merged soon....
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Lol rekt
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

So are our threads pointless? Cause 90% like the old guerre.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

the new emines it looks cool but its terrible... no where to take cover little space. to many hallways and narrow spaces for spam. and theres a pathway that leads straight to the flag. i liked the old emines waay better.

I have to agree; the old E-Mines looks like a more enjoyable base.

I talked about this in another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    I went and checked out E-Mines; and I gotta tell ya, that base layout blows.

I don't feel that the issue is the fact that there's several entrances to the "heart of the base", though. The issue is that the base consists of one narrow hallway after another, eliminating any possibility for somebody to apply any dodging ability. The win goes to the gang that can flood the most bullets into these hallways.
    I admit, I like what they attempted with the new base:
    Multiple entrance points, so that the defenders have to do more than simply guard one hallway, and so that the raiders can apply a more tactical approach to takeovers.

In concept, that's a great idea.
    But that can only be successfully executed if you take the same tactical approach to the level design itself.

I don't feel that this base has that right now.
    It's one narrow hallway after another, leading to the heart of the base, where it looks like somebody sprayed silly string at their desktop monitor and designed walls around it.

With the exception of Gz base, that seems to be a critical ingredient when designing an iEra base: Narrow hallways, and limited room to dodge.

That; coupled with the fact that people respawn right in front of the base, and are back in the action in 15 seconds, makes for total chaos.

I'd push further, but I've already gone in deep detail on this in another thread:
    http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post135221

Quoted source:
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post133986

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Bring it back, lmfao when I saw shiz say no I died. Lol the only base Godelic and maelstrom can hold.
    Wait when? Lmao! I wanna see. I haven't actually based in like three months due to me moving. However, there was a friend on my account not too long ago so I'm confused.
    Roaming.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    So are our threads pointless? Cause 90% like the old guerre.
    This is what I don't like about the forums. You see, era-go is a nice place, but only for news and giving advice; why can't our wishes be granted, especially when they're only about fixing a mistake??

Old:
    Bed Room: Regroup
    Base Door : Granaider time..
    I SOLOED DAT PLACE WITH NO PLAYER JUST A BUNCH OF NOOOBS AND NERDS!
    Is dat chemical swimable its green nuclear douches

New: AKA biggest mining facility in Era Due of the Left side which make players clash-a-lot; mostly on the elevator
    Bed Room by the kill zone
    Two ways: might split like LoL
    Kill...Kill..Kill...
    Visit my Profilehttp://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?10258-iEureka

Answering: Questions, Problems, and Stuff

Com. Battle me at DelugeRPG: Retem45

Click Me!