Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: wtf lag!!!

Banned
    You didn't play this game for 4 years, it was released on December 22(I believe) 2010.
    So in another way, you've only AFK for 2 years straight and played for 1/3 years(4 years isn't even close yet).

Duplicating is worse than being scammed. I've remembered a few people who used the duplication hack/glitch on their 'super' items. I won't name them because I feel that they've learnt their lessons long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    guys i have 2 friends who dig for me only. i chat with admins and really cool players in graal. and now i will lie to be banned? to lose game i played 4 years? mystic, you really offenced me.
    Did I say that you were lying? No. Zegshock took it to something that I didn't even mean. I said that if it's a "glitch" it needs to be fixed so it doesn't happen again. If it was just where you might have not seen the guy remove his items and accepted the trade, they won't do anything. No where in that post did I say you were lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

lol im in ihustle

- - - Updated - - -

been in that gang since last year

he have not removed umbrella while trading and it was not scam. that was glitch or hack because i dont how he made that

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Did I say that you were lying? No. Zegshock took it to something that I didn't even mean. I said that if it's a "glitch" it needs to be fixed so it doesn't happen again. If it was just where you might have not seen the guy remove his items and accepted the trade, they won't do anything. No where in that post did I say you were lying.
    Oh don't put my name in your mouth cuz YOU offended him...not me.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    You didn't play this game for 4 years, it was released on December 22(I believe) 2010.
    So in another way, you've only AFK for 2 years straight and played for 1/3 years(4 years isn't even close yet).

Duplicating is worse than being scammed. I've remembered a few people who used the duplication hack/glitch on their 'super' items. I won't name them because I feel that they've learnt their lessons long ago.
    joe wasn't it? because he duplicated and his account got reseted and also his lightsaber(when there where only 5-10 sabers)
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    Oh don't put my name in your mouth cuz YOU offended him...not me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    guys i have 2 friends who dig for me only. i chat with admins and really cool players in graal. and now i will lie to be banned? to lose game i played 4 years? mystic, you really offenced me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    He probably got tricked but idk. Sasha doesn't seem like a liar.
    You made it sound like I was calling him a liar when in no way was I insinuating that. Which is why he said "now i will lie to be banned?" So yes, you thought I was calling him a liar. You took it out of context of what I said. I didn't even say he was a liar.

I'm done with you. Blocking and ignoring you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Banned
    For the first time I'm impressed by Mystic's behavior.
    I too want to block people on this forum but I couldn't because there's no point as I can choose to ignore that person or fight back. My choice, my rights.
    However, Mystic didn't confront anybody and said Sasha was lying. I understand what she meant and I have no idea why did somebody said that Sasha was lying. He doesn't seem like the kind of person who lies a lot.

The truth was already revealed, why start a small flame war? Nobody said you were lying at all Sasha, it's just that Zegshock gave a remark that he doesn't lie. You're both looking at it wrongly and misinterpret her post.

And yes, Joe was one of those duplicators. I didn't want to say his name but you had to x-x.

joe was?! i remember this french man... i was not thinking that he is bad player. about offence, i just saw that Zegshock wrote that i am not lier so i was thinking that she said so, so it is my fail so you can block me. after i will get my items because i dont know why i must to lose them.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Give Sasha his stuff back!