Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Snk, read this please

Snk, read this please

my problem is that i got scammed by glitch with super panda sign. on thread in which admins posted about this problem wrote that you will not give items back BUT i got scammed before this thread posted. you can find my thread about that i got scammed at trade tables topic. i called this thread "wtf lag". so i want get my items back (i mean 7k shovels, 7k shells, shells was mixed but i will be glad to see at least 7k aeros, and stun gun) because thread about this glitch posted after i got scammed, because i was not lagging while trading, because his umbrella which have been put on table still his and my items flew to him. i need answer on question: will you be fair and give me back my items or just tell me why i must lose my items. i was digging 2 months with my friend to get black umbrella.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Sorry, but snk will likely not do anything about this
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

i dont see any reason why i must lose my items.

If you got scammed then you won't get your item back

Unfortunately we can't give your item back, but I can reassure you that the glitch has been patched.

it is cool but i lost my items cause of this lag yesterday before announcement

Banned
    Wait.
    You said you weren't lagging when you're trading.
    Now you're saying you lost your items because you lagged. Could you give a better answer because this might confuse everyone.

I haven't played iEra for awhile now, but I'm certain that no matter what if you get scammed you won't get your items back. If you were lagging or not, it was still a scam. I don't want to say it's your fault for it happening because you said it was lag. But you keep changing your answer, so it seems suspicious to me. I still feel bad, <3.

i sad i lost items because of this lag. lag means glitch also and glitch not always because of player. in this moment glitch is fail at scripting/bug. this thing has many names

- - - Updated - - -

i was doing the same thing that i did all other trades: i put my items, i made sure that he put what i need, in this trade he put umbrella, and then i accept. but after trade i have not got my items and i have not got umbrell so why i made all same as others trades but on this trade i MUST lose my items

Banned
    Glitch has nothing to do with scripts...