Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Era needs more staff.

Post Era needs more staff.

Era needs more staff. It needs more GFX artists, more LAT admins and more SFX.

Why does ERA need more staff? Because of the many delayed projects like the new GMAP AKA countryside, The new ec shop, the worldcup tournament, the new PK/Spar hats. In my opinion, there are too many players but the amount of staff is not enough to satisfy them. Lets not mention that John and Jatz were somehow fired. We have enough PR's. What we need now is more of the GFX,LAT and SFX to assist in continuing the projects which were somehow ignored more VIP admins are needed other than TRICKY to make newer ganis for the VIP items every month to make items actually worth the 7500 gralats. What I also suggest is having more PR's check the Future improvements thread. Because I would like to remind the readers that lots of amazing ideas out there like having PK zones in house which all have been ignored and not considered. And ideas which were voted by the majority like bringing old BBZ and Emine bases back. It was a obvious win which was voted by 90% and it was just all ignored when almost all the basing community wanted it back.

Don't get me wrong. I love the game and the staff are very helpful and really nice. But as I am experienced in the game I just want to suggest to increase the amount of staff to to allow more assistance in-game and to reconsider the old and ignored ideas from the past,

^ true about ideas and bbz.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

I suggest just gfx staff doing VIP. It's only one item a month and would be "better" graphic-wise. Not saying Tricky sucks at gfx, just think the more experience staff should create it. You don't need that many people in sfx, they have enough. VIP staff do not handle the gani, that I know of, and I could have sworn there are plenty of gani staff. I say that because most of the weapons have the same gani it seems like.

What we need more of is scripters, not lat. Lat is making levels, scripters are putting things into the actual game. Unless I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

more gani? much more gani?

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Street Boss
    I agree.
    We should hire more adults though, because teens are at school most of the time.

I do agree it needs to be focused on more, but Vendhin did say that something big is coming in about a week or two so I hope it's something worthwhile

Veteran
    I really want to learn to gani, I'm already pretty good at graphics and I'd love to be able to animate them. Someone guide me ploz!
    -Graal since 1/3/11
    Feel Free To Rep Me If: You Found My Post Funny, Intriguing, or Helpful. Thanks!

Another disguised staff application.

Sure the game needs a bigger staff team, however, you are the last person who should be added to the staff. Just thought I'd add that to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by {2Fast}* View Post
    I really want to learn to gani, I'm already pretty good at graphics and I'd love to be able to animate them. Someone guide me ploz!
    Here, it's just a little bit. Though it's much easier if someone's actually there helping you learn, for me anyways.
    http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=47510

If you look on youtube, there are some videos giving a small tutorial

OreOs
    Big things are soon to come