Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Facebook EC

Quote Originally Posted by UFO View Post
    Same as current facebook event coins but instead just 1 facebook ec a day and lasts all day for different time zones pops up when you log on like revive and ammo.
    I don't agree with that point that the Event Coin upload would pop up like revive and ammo, I agree with ONE is enough in a day.
    Last edited by Striker; 07-18-2013 at 02:14 PM.
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

I do not like this idea. I like the idea of having them be a random kind of situation that pops up. It's always kind of exciting and fun to have an ec upload pop up for me. But not only would having one every single day for every player ruin the event economy more it just wouldn't be fun and a lot of people would complain.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

I agree that they should be random but especially that they should continue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Poorface View Post
    Like the minority who wins every auction gets auctions as soon as the timer runs out because other players think they can win, when in reality they can't unless they spend real money on this game
    this makes everything true^

I personally think it should go back to the one where "if you upload a picture to fb within five
    Minutes you will be awarded and ec." But limit ec uploads to once every 2-3 days. That way just about everyone gets it but not to much ec is given out.

Yeah, I don't mind them in general, but they happen way too often. Once or twice a week is fine, but 1-4 every day just makes it too easy

Quote Originally Posted by Poorface View Post
    Yeah, I don't mind them in general, but they happen way too often. Once or twice a week is fine, but 1-4 every day just makes it too easy
    Exactly just about everyone has become way too reliant on the uploads. So many more people think they can get sabers too.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel2874 View Post
    I didn't even think of using another account. So if you had like 5 devices 5/100= 20 so if you would have saber in 20 days if you had 5 devices. It would totally crash the economy because people would just buy stun guns and sell them.
    You can only transfer ec once so that wouldn't work.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

no ec upload whatsoever

1 Event coin every two days is enough... We do not want every one to have Event Coin items. It's suppose to be special items like katana blade but now I see it every were...
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist