Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Daily Facebook EC

why not just raise the ec prizes

Quote Originally Posted by trexasaurus View Post
    why not just raise the ec prizes
    All the people who have been saving would be so angry

Notice how everyone who hates EC uploads have katanas and sabers.

Because they have reached there goal and do not like seeing others with items

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmitten View Post
    Because they have reached there goal and do not like seeing others with items
    Well yeah, it took me a whole 6 months to get a hunter, AC, katana, luger, and 58 ec.
    It's unfair for people to get ec only from uploads; so many people have become so reliant on them.

If you were in our shoes, you would hate them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    Well yeah, it took me a whole 6 months to get a hunter, AC, katana, luger, and 58 ec.
    It's unfair for people to get ec only from uploads; so many people have become so reliant on them.

If you were in our shoes, you would hate them too.
    Some of us wouldn't, because we aren't eleven and whine when something isn't fair in a game ;P

You sound like an auction kid....

How would you like if I got a rainbow umbrella basically for for free?

Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    You sound like an auction kid....

How would you like if I got a rainbow umbrella basically for for free?

Exactly.
    You sound like an EC kid...wait you are.

Honestly so what if we have an EC upload and now and then? Don't want others to have a chance on getting that precious katana? Honestly I'm so glad selfish people like you are contained within a server.

I'm not an auction kid ^_^ Auctions and Events are hardly comparable. They work very differently. There isn't a way to really make sense of "getting a rainbow umbrella practically free" to "being online to upload something and getting an item slowly". If you got a rainbow brella practically free, that would be nonsense, but I wouldn't care, even if i had one. That's because real money was spent on it. Real. Actual. Money. You wasting your time on a video game for countless hours winning events for an item, that you could easily lose at any time, and then whining about it being unfair because there's people who spend even more hours online, being patient, and waiting for that moment, doesn't make sense to me. That item that you spent "countless hours" on, only cost you hours of your life. Your lifetime doesn't matter to the world. Your money does. Therefore: You cannot compare auction items, to EC items in that sort of way.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    I'm not an auction kid ^_^ Auctions and Events are hardly comparable. They work very differently. There isn't a way to really make sense of "getting a rainbow umbrella practically free" to "being online to upload something and getting an item slowly". If you got a rainbow brella practically free, that would be nonsense, but I wouldn't care, even if i had one. That's because real money was spent on it. Real. Actual. Money. You wasting your time on a video game for countless hours winning events for an item, that you could easily lose at any time, and then whining about it being unfair because there's people who spend even more hours online, being patient, and waiting for that moment, doesn't make sense to me. That item that you spent "countless hours" on, only cost you hours of your life. Your lifetime doesn't matter to the world. Your money does. Therefore: You cannot compare auction items, to EC items in that sort of way.
    Very beutiful words
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.