Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats The Deal With Panda Hammer?

Whats The Deal With Panda Hammer?

Why isn't panda hammer tradable anymore. It's one of the coolest supers in game, and it maintains a rather bulky price in one's inventory as is. With this update, traders that have spent their money en masse for their panda hammer won't be able to sell it back if they don't feel the need to keep it.
    Traders are just as good players as sparrers or pkers. The only difference about us is that we have to adapt to many different strategies to gain profit. If PRs feel the need to disrespect us with such a bold move, why not remove 10k kills or 2k spars from every player too? it'd only be fair.
    I speak on behalf of many when I say that Era's economy (you know what I mean), is fragile and staff cannot just tamper with it as they please, because you could severely setback many players.
    This thread was started for two reasons:
    1: The other traders are here to send panda hammer support. sort of as a petition. PROJECT BRING BACK PANDA HAMMER!
    2: Why do PRs need to be so sketchy about this whole ordeal. I'm a working man, just as much as you are, and that gives me the right to be treated equally. We are not pawns that you can maneuver as you see fit because you don't like a certain aspect of the game. Traders have a voice, and i'm sick of the blatant disrespect handed to us by the community. Not just by the gesture via our panda hammers, but by the fact that other players in the community and on forums think that it means nothing to be a trader when it is just as tasking, if not more tasking to trade than it is to fire an overpowered gun repeatedly. In essence, I would be less annoyed if I staff chose to inform the era populace of the change to panda hammer and the reasons why. If there were an issue with spars, or kills, everyone would be notified ASAP. The fact that this is not true about panda hammer shows how staff truly seems to neglect traders in general and it is the main cause of this thread.
    All due respect, iPlayer....

Quote Originally Posted by iPlayer View Post
    If PRs feel the need to disrespect us with such a bold move, why not remove 10k kills or 2k spars from every player too? it'd only be fair.
    Lol making an item untradeable is not the same as taking 10k kills or 2k spars from someone. They may have a reason for it, I am surprised that something that was tradeable was disabled.

The only reason I say it's not the same is because they aren't taking it away from you, it just is no longer tradeable. Temporary or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Lol making an item untradeable is not the same as taking 10k kills or 2k spars from someone. They may have a reason for it, I am surprised that something that was tradeable was disabled.

The only reason I say it's not the same is because they aren't taking it away from you, it just is no longer tradeable. Temporary or not.
    Items are our stock, because holding shells like that is just plain pointless. We'd like to be able to play the game as was intended. If staff started tables and we built a function around it, thats our problem. Not theirs to poke and prod. Same concept as losing 85000 shells. Because thats what a panda hammer was worth. thats over a 100x what a noob would say he was scammed from....

Banned
    To start off with: what actually happened to Panda Hammer other than being un-tradable?

Traders don't really fit into the game when it first started, back then only a few items were considered 'rare'.
    Now with more items being auctioned I don't see the need to trade at all. What's with the ridiculously high pricing of an item that's called a 'Super'? What's with the unfair economy of trading now and then?
    Everywhere I go I'll see the same few traders asking for shells for their redundant materials just to boost their self-esteem.

Disappointing, scammers were already a virus that can spread onto one another easily.
    You can even find noobs trying to scam you. It's downright failure if you ask me.
    I even find that the Trade Table's section of Era-go is useless since not everybody is active here and those who are traders don't use this forum as much as others do.

I've seen countless of threads relating to 'Trading Chaplain' etc and none of them has a good reply by somebody who actually wants to trade. It's easier to go into the game and ask whether anybody wants to trade-to-trade items than using forum.
    The game is already ruined since 2013 where most worse-scenarios appeared out of nowhere to ruin the gameplay.
    Only the most favored-by-players will be noticed by most staffs as their used every single day. Trade Tables are so much different as there will be scammers everywhere trying to cheat you or that members making same old 'I GOT SCAMMED' threads even when using Tables.

People have become delinquent just because they abide the trading economy.

I agree ...make panda hammer tradable again

Whats The Deal With Panda Hammer?

I wish Era never had tradeable items.
    Last edited by iHot; 09-10-2014 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Contained reply to deleted post

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    To start off with: what actually happened to Panda Hammer other than being un-tradable?

Traders don't really fit into the game when it first started, back then only a few items were considered 'rare'.
    Now with more items being auctioned I don't see the need to trade at all. What's with the ridiculously high pricing of an item that's called a 'Super'? What's with the unfair economy of trading now and then?
    Everywhere I go I'll see the same few traders asking for shells for their redundant materials just to boost their self-esteem.

Disappointing, scammers were already a virus that can spread onto one another easily.
    You can even find noobs trying to scam you. It's downright failure if you ask me.
    I even find that the Trade Table's section of Era-go is useless since not everybody is active here and those who are traders don't use this forum as much as others do.

I've seen countless of threads relating to 'Trading Chaplain' etc and none of them has a good reply by somebody who actually wants to trade. It's easier to go into the game and ask whether anybody wants to trade-to-trade items than using forum.
    The game is already ruined since 2013 where most worse-scenarios appeared out of nowhere to ruin the gameplay.
    Only the most favored-by-players will be noticed by most staffs as their used every single day. Trade Tables are so much different as there will be scammers everywhere trying to cheat you or that members making same old 'I GOT SCAMMED' threads even when using Tables.

People have become delinquent just because they abide the trading economy.
    Speaking in proportionate terms, nothing is ridiculously high priced, because once you have an item that you traded around for that maintains a value, you can buy another item of that same value, no digging necessary. Or you can buy another slightly higher item if the player pays more than is normal. People should pay as much as they want for an item they want? In essence they are, but nobody will sell it to them if they pay nothing. SO said player learns, and approaches strategy. Trading here is not necessarily being a delinquent or a scammer, its about being thrown into a server with a few thousand players and seeing if you have the ability to strategize and come out on top in MANY random situations. As for the fact that i'm a delinquent? Maybe your observations on trading are too blunt to actually suffice. Walk the walk, talk the talk.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by iPlayer; 09-09-2014 at 12:40 AM.

Bcz I made alot of gfx for free and alot of help when player asked me question.

Well, I say before you assume they disabled panda hammer from being tradeable just to spite traders, either ask them or wait for them to respond here.

And please don't say "not your thread". If it's posted where anyone can access it, they deserve the right to give their opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu! View Post
    Yes I don't have the money for have one but my dream to have 7,5k shells for can buy my customs^^ but there no fking generous Rich.. Anyone on this game are cheap if someone can prove me its false he will have to give me what I want then he will be the first one to make me a liar.
    I don't need you here, if you're just going to beg. Make a valid point or leave. I'm not here for you to sit and beg when 1: you don't dig. 2: you expect revenue handed to you on a platter.