Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Whats The Deal With Panda Hammer?

Okay Kid I'm here for teach you a leason I'm not a digger I did alot for this game time to get back!!

people trying to buy stun gun with one crappy panda hammer sickens me, so i welcome this update

Banned
    Trading was always a bad thing.
    Why was it even made in the very first place? Look how much iEra is being corrupted by that stupid economy of theirs.
    Traders will always act as if they're gods and that they have items which others don't. All I can say to them is get some modern experience about the game's true history and not the items that are newly released.

*edited out* i'm not here to offend.

Well it used to be just for gifting, then it turned to drop trading, scamming, trade tables, and then more scamming. The only reason I don't trade is because whatever people are selling isn't worth the price in my eyes, otherwise I would try to get some new items.

Anyways, I hope a staff member lets you guys know why the sudden change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Understand that i'm not here to offend, just to state a valid point. Because a player can obtain profits in a trade, He is considered worthless scum? a scammer? delinquent? Thats how every post on here makes me feel. I'm always providing tips to players that ask....

Quote Originally Posted by iPlayer View Post
    Understand that i'm not here to offend, just to state a valid point. Because a player can obtain profits in a trade, He is considered worthless scum? a scammer? delinquent? Thats how every post on here makes me feel. I'm always providing tips to players that ask....
    I'm not saying every trader scams, but because there is a different view of prices that each player has, they might feel like they're getting scammed out of the payment they feel they should get for the item. Some traders are there most of their gameplay, and some are there to trade once and come back days later to trade again.

I still don't think they did this to spite you guys though
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Well, I say before you assume they disabled panda hammer from being tradeable just to spite traders, either ask them or wait for them to respond here.

And please don't say "not your thread". If it's posted where anyone can access it, they deserve the right to give their opinions.
    I'm just annoyed that after contacting countless prs, including asking a pr to ask other prs himself, I was told that I wasn't allowed to know. It is unfair. This thread was started to determine why it was changed. I don't feel the necessity of sitting around waiting to be informed when there are many members of the trade community deeply annoyed. If there is a change we should have the right to know ASAP and why. It was our decision to buy this item therefore we deserve the rights to know the proceedings of said item.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ciel View Post
    people trying to buy stun gun with one crappy panda hammer sickens me, so i welcome this update
    You do realize, that i'm talking about the other panda hammer? Not the freebie one...

Okay I hate trade me too also before it was free to trade and to get a legit trader reputation was the only way to trade.

Street Boss
    Well this is sad... I was planning on digging for one.