Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Whats The Deal With Panda Hammer?

Unhappy Admins what are u doingg?!?!???!

Attachment 13127 here we got image on which u see that 'some' people disliked ur change in trading of panda hammer. Also i disliked lag witt sign and no-giving-back items that lost by this glitch. Many players dislike our present graal. Maybe u will do something with this admins? I mean maybe u will stop ruining era? Or something like that?

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

huh?

Banned
    Dislike our present Graal?
    Sure, let's all go back to the normal days of iEra where scamming was 100% legal and easy to get rip off.
    Bases being fun to raid with the old layout, no EC uploads, old events and many old buildings.

Really? Is that all traders really hate? All I see from the pic and this thread is relating to trading only.
    If you've been hacked and have a good evidence then your items will be retrieved.
    The economy already sucks, it doesn't need to be more suckish in my perspective.
    And to your "My items got stolen by Tables glitch" won't be returning to your inventory. Because there's no reasons why it should be given back.

Not much evidence given, no witnesses, bystanders weren't there.
    You claimed you was lagging while doing the trade, then you said you weren't lagging.
    There isn't a clear statement given off by you.

It's just one item that's not tradable, I believe the admins have a good reason why it was disabled(Only Devs/SPRs can command that).
    Be glad not every melee is tradable otherwise this game is ruined from the ghetto.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    And to your "My items got stolen by Tables glitch" won't be returning to your inventory. Because there's no reasons why it should be given back.
    Well in his defence i think they should be given back because
    He went out of his way to dig that long and when he traded the shells for an item that was glitched without any warning. In my opinion i think he should get every shell back
    I do things with stuff.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Capelett View Post
    Well in his defence i think they should be given back because
    He went out of his way to dig that long and when he traded the shells for an item that was glitched without any warning. In my opinion i think he should get every shell back
    Frankly saying, the admins already responded with a definite 'No' to his request of getting his items back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I wish Era never had tradeable items.
    Mystic! Watch that mouth of yours! Lmao.

Trading is 1/3s of eras population interest. So its better if you dont like it because people would be doing PK and spar more if not.

Hello? Is staff going to ignore both my threads? What the heck is this? Am I just going to sit here clueless forever? Get to work for once, staff.

Street Boss
    I'd give my damn pbp for panda hammer. They need to make it tradeable again.

Panda hammer should now be tradable again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Panda hammer should now be tradable again.
    yus
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]