Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Rent A Gun

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac aka joker View Post
    how about no renting at all i don't want noobs renting flamethrowers and spamming the streets
    Renting EC items is not a good idea, only items you can buy with gralats.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    If not renting, at least make the gun only usable in a shooting/test range. If the user hasn't purchased the gun yet, leaving the shooting range will immediately remove the gun from the user's inventory. It's kinda like how players can only use Dragon Ball Z based moves inside a spar room dedicated towards that. That way, the streets won't be filled with flaming chaos.
    I really like this idea, this thread in general. But as babyghost mentioned up there^ it would be better in a shooting range.
    Chris: he's done worse
    Chris: like harassing my poor dog
    Raul Zephlyn: That little **** is annoying
    Chris: it wouldnt be so annoying if u didnt touch its private
    Raul Zephlyn: Well my dog rolls over when I do that
    Dan!: ew
    Junz: what am i reading

Veteran
    Star why are your bringing down a brilliant idea...
    Your going to rent one gun a day once you rent a bar you cant rent ever again thats it
    Plus im not going to ask someone hey hows the bar like they can be used to it not you when i got my m4 everyone said its good and stuff but i didn't know how to handle it now that I'm experienced with it i know how to handle a m4 good and when to shoot and when to dodge and how long freeze is

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by ZancudoRage View Post
    Star why are your bringing down a brilliant idea...
    Your going to rent one gun a day once you rent a bar you cant rent ever again thats it
    Plus im not going to ask someone hey hows the bar like they can be used to it not you when i got my m4 everyone said its good and stuff but i didn't know how to handle it now that I'm experienced with it i know how to handle a m4 good and when to shoot and when to dodge and how long freeze is
    See how brilliant it is when you see a noob gang with 25 BARs

Once per gun sounds good, otherwise I could just keep renting the BAR or Minigun over and over again and get PK