Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Rent A Gun

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    The thing is: Who Doesn't Enjoy Using a Decent gun? All the big money makers are amazing guns. Oh, and have fun doing that over and over for 250 kills max, each time. More worthwhile to just buy the damn thing and not waste your time.
    Then they would pack/earn whatever they want to get what they want. This is why packing are for noobs to me.

Banned
    250 kills is not decent. $250 is legit. But why would they want to rent a gun to test it out if they can rent every gun in era?

Banned
    It's just that I'm not liking renting when others earn hard for their guns and now there is rent. They should ask someone who has a BAR, PBP, Shipka etc if they want to Purchase it in future. I meant, everyone has seen someone with a strong gun everyday in their era gameplay right? Use the opportunity and ask how the gun works and damage.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    250 kills is not decent. $250 is legit. But why would they want to rent a gun to test it out if they can rent every gun in era?
    Maybe because if it lasts an hour, it won't matter anyway? All the decent pk guns would end up costing you over 3000$. Again, 250 max, isn't worth it, as I said. There would be absolutely no point -w-

Then they would pack/earn whatever they want to get what they want. This is why packing are for noobs to me.
    Come again?

It's just that I'm not liking renting when others earn hard for their guns and now there is rent. They should ask someone who has a BAR, PBP, Shipka etc if they want to Purchase it in future. I meant, everyone has seen someone with a strong gun everyday in their era gameplay right? Use the opportunity and ask how the gun works and damage.
    Some people don't have the opportunity to ask. It's also a better experience in hand. If anything, it would make people want to buy the guns more.

I think renting a gun for 5% of its original price would be better, plus only once per account and one gun every 24 hours. This would give some incentive to renting the lower priced guns rather than renting only bars, pbps, shipka, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bobo View Post
    I think renting a gun for 5% of its original price would be better, plus only once per account and one gun every 24 hours. This would give some incentive to renting the lower priced guns rather than renting only bars, pbps, shipka, etc.
    That sounds even better.

Banned
    Ak-47 for $200 rent? nah

Let's see 5% of 1500......Well, it ain't 200

Banned
    Use your calculatorrr

Lol. Use your calculator. It's not an uneven number. And this thread is about renting guns?