Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Hacking???

Speed Hacking???

Hey Guys I've been having problems lately. I have been being jailed for "speed hacking." Tell me what you guys think of this?

On semtember 1st I had wrote this to [email protected]: "Hello the whole day today I have been having problems with lagging. It was causing problems and some of my friends thought I was hacking. I feel I was jailed for no reason and I should be released. This has happened to me two days in a row!! Please help me fix this problem. I am very disappointed and hope you guys can work with me."

Yesterday "9/7/14" I wrote this: "Hello I am very disappointed. I logged into graal today at Starbucks and went into spar arena. I then was lagging and saw people saying I was hacking. I couldn't say anything back because it wouldn't let me press the chat button. This is the third time this has happened and I'd really like you guys to fix this if you can. Please contact me ASAP"

IDK what is going on but i have been jailed 3 times for speed hacking. I am currently using an android device and I havent speed hacked on era at all. I am also upset about the new IP ban because on top of being jailed for no reason I cant even play graal on a different device(I have 37 other phones) or account. I have talked with Snk, Olirus, Vendhin, Ser, and alot of the staff and most of the staff. Vendhin had said "Please don't use file editing programs and only use stable internet connections. Make sure you're not using program modifiers or cpu boosters. Snk had told me not to hack while olirus was there. Ser told me I was jailed for speed hacking. Jake said he didn't know what was wrong. And Alpho said no wonder why I was fired.(Alpho thought i was Johnaudi.)

Recent update 9/8/14: Vendhin said "You were auto jailed for speed hacking."
    Recent update 9/10/14 Ser said "Try contacting again over support toonslab, opening a ticket for snk, and check if he can releases you. -Ser
    My response:I did and he said he had unjailed me but I was not unjailed.
    Recent update: Vendhin said "You aren't guaranteed a response within 30 minutes or less, most support email services can take up to a week to get back to you. Why do you keep getting jailed? What's the reason listed? We keep telling you- don't use laggy internet connections or abuse frame rate/file editing programs
    My response: So your telling me I cant play Graal in my own household? I keep getting jailed for speed hacking when I am not in any way. I am not using any frame rate or file editing programs as well.

What should I do?

9/12/2014 LAST UPDATE: "Hey Vendhin I am not going to complain again but I will wait my time. I am tired of this happening and I am leaving era. Please contact me if you have anything to say. Please fix this problem for others. I would not like this unfortunate thing to happen to others if not already happened. The first three times were enough to get upset but the fourth time is where it draws the line. I hope you like losing a player and how many others this has happened to."

Hopefully Vendhin will read this and not ignore it: "I really hope that if I do play after this jail is over or if you release me that I will be able to work this out with some administrator right there with me. And I could ask them if they can see speed hacking on their side of the server. Also you guys should use a program that detects any hacking programs in the beginning of the game and doesn't let you play unless you delete them from your device. BTW on that same day I had bought a google play store card to purchase things on graal era. I just got a new phone, upgraded my internet, and replaced the router. I am very sure it was one of those. Now given that I have played iera since 2010(and have played other graal servers from before that), have spent alot of my money on this game(was hoping on spending more), havey purchased a new modem, a new phone, am paying for better internet, and have been jailed three times prior to this(when I had never actually speed hacked); what do you think the right thing to do would be? What do you feel the honest and right thing to do to a person who was wrongfully blamed for something they didn't do should be given? Also what will I do with all of these jails on my file and shouldn't they be cleared from my account?"
    Last edited by Johnyoungman224; 09-17-2014 at 04:10 PM.

Well first of all, don't repost a thread when your previous one was moved, so staff only could answer.

Your previous thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...-speed-hacking
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyoungman224 View Post
    Hey Guys I've been having problems lately. I have been being jailed for "speed hacking." Tell me what you guys think of this?

On semtember 1st I had wrote this to [email protected]: "Hello the whole day today I have been having problems with lagging. It was causing problems and some of my friends thought I was hacking. I feel I was jailed for no reason and I should be released. This has happened to me two days in a row!! Please help me fix this problem. I am very disappointed and hope you guys can work with me."

Yesterday "9/7/14" I wrote this: "Hello I am very disappointed. I logged into graal today at Starbucks and went into spar arena. I then was lagging and saw people saying I was hacking. I couldn't say anything back because it wouldn't let me press the chat button. This is the third time this has happened and I'd really like you guys to fix this if you can. Please contact me ASAP"

IDK what is going on but i have been jailed 3 times for speed hacking. I am currently using an android device and I havent speed hacked on era at all. I am also upset about the new IP ban because on top of being jailed for no reason I cant even play graal on a different device(I have 37 other phones) or account. I have talked with Snk, Olirus, Vendhin, Ser, and alot of the staff and most of the staff. Vendhin had said "Please don't use file editing programs and only use stable internet connections. Make sure you're not using program modifiers or cpu boosters. Snk had told me not to hack while olirus was there. Ser told me I was jailed for speed hacking. Jake said he didn't know what was wrong. And Alpho said no wonder why I was fired.(Alpho thought i was Johnaudi.)

Recent update 9/8/14: Vendhin said "You were auto jailed for speed hacking."

What should I do?
    Never connect in a public place wi-fi. Those wi-fi's are always bad.

i really dont know but it is possible if you lag really hard!

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    Thanks D12*! alittle too late though lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    i really dont know but it is possible if you lag really hard!
    Yes its happened to me 3 times. I am using at&t wifi and it sucks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Well first of all, don't repost a thread when your previous one was moved, so staff only could answer.

Your previous thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...-speed-hacking
    Ik But it hasnt gone anywhere. Vendhin wont answer and I cant talk to any staff because they wont answer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    D12* Idk if this was the problem but when i was at starbucks I used a root tool called wifi kill and killed all the internet for everyone else while I played graal. im very interested to find out the problem.

Well i guess u will have to wait for your ban and dont play graal on public wifi
    Welcome to the forums!

ask your parents to buy better wifi probably it will help because when you lag other people see that you like warp to other places so maybe thats why server thinks that it is speed hack

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Well i guess u will have to wait for your ban and dont play graal on public wifi
    Lol im basically being banned for using Public wifi

lol

I suggest put this on Letter to staff and next time try to record it using iRec find it with emu4ios.net no jailbreak.