Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Hacking???

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan123 View Post
    I suggest put this on Letter to staff and next time try to record it using iRec find it with emu4ios.net no jailbreak.
    I am using a rooted android so ya i will record.

First I suggest to look up a video to get best settings for iRec. Most people when they record it looks fine but once they stop recording and look at the video it's just black.

Banned
    Just have to deal with it
    What's your jail time? I also had this problem long ago where I was banned for a week and my reason was "Hacking into walls" when I was clearly lagging.
    I didn't made a complain/email to them because I didn't want to bother them.
    If only you were me *sigh*

i actually saw a speed hacker, he was twice as faster than me when i had gym buff >_> luckily he was a bad player that couldn't dodge anything

He must've been lagging super hardcore! Hehe

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I know! I tried getting irec and everything else! But it was just black -.-....yep pure darkness...

Big Cheese
    yeah, sometimes lag makes u look like hacking.

When you lag, you're moving on your screen, but jamming on other ones, so when ur wifi is up again for a second, and let's say u moved from point A to point B before it was up again, the players will see you move in a ridiculously fast speed.

I live in a country that has bad wifi, overall, and once, my friend was shooting a spar video; I remember laughing so hard after seeing myself move that fast, thinking it was an error with the program he used for video taping instead of my wifi .

Also remember that the server isn't always on your side; you could be lagging from your own wifi, and getting extra lag from the server itself.

Now, how do you avoid this? I have some answers: Always try being close to your modem, while playing at your house/relative's/friend's house, and when you wanna play at public places, use your Mobile Network subscription. If you can't use mobile networking/don't have it, then just don't play outside of a house; public wifis are HORRIBLE.

And btw, aren't there like commands for admins to check if a guy is speed hacking? Anyways, that ain't any of my business.

Banned
    OR just buy a wifi extension adapter.
    Make sure your wifi extender has 2.4Ghz/5Ghz supported, the one I'm using is Edimax.

i dont think that speed hacker was lagging, his connection seemed to be really stable i had no difficulty registering my hits on him unlike the all the laggers i've experianced.

Banned
    What's your Graal#?

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Well i guess u will have to wait for your ban and dont play graal on public wifi
    who would have guessed a GAME could become so serious where you have to plan out how, when, and where you can play it. games should involve no effort in playing (play for fun). this game is fun and all, but for a game it causes a lot of stress and problems for players.
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]