Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Speed Hacking???

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    yeah, sometimes lag makes u look like hacking.

When you lag, you're moving on your screen, but jamming on other ones, so when ur wifi is up again for a second, and let's say u moved from point A to point B before it was up again, the players will see you move in a ridiculously fast speed.

I live in a country that has bad wifi, overall, and once, my friend was shooting a spar video; I remember laughing so hard after seeing myself move that fast, thinking it was an error with the program he used for video taping instead of my wifi .

Also remember that the server isn't always on your side; you could be lagging from your own wifi, and getting extra lag from the server itself.

Now, how do you avoid this? I have some answers: Always try being close to your modem, while playing at your house/relative's/friend's house, and when you wanna play at public places, use your Mobile Network subscription. If you can't use mobile networking/don't have it, then just don't play outside of a house; public wifis are HORRIBLE.

And btw, aren't there like commands for admins to check if a guy is speed hacking? Anyways, that ain't any of my business.
    Lol the funny thing is... I was right in from of my modem when i got jailed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Just have to deal with it
    What's your jail time? I also had this problem long ago where I was banned for a week and my reason was "Hacking into walls" when I was clearly lagging.
    I didn't made a complain/email to them because I didn't want to bother them.
    If only you were me *sigh*
    I actually didnt mind it that much the first time it happened but when it happened two more times I got pissed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    What's your Graal#?
    graal885737
    This is not the only # that got jailed. The ip jail had jailed alot more of my accounts.
    Last edited by Johnyoungman224; 04-30-2015 at 08:57 AM.

Banned
    I've released you.
    For the love of god, please don't continue to use really poor connections and blame us for you getting yourself auto-jailed.

Think of it like this : when you're lagging hard, you move seamlessly on your client- everyone else sees you jumping about.
    The server sees you jumping about and thinks your speed hacking or frame rate hacking (depending on the severity of lag)- these would be false positives but the server
    can't tell the difference.

I've released you. For the love of god, please don't continue to use really poor connections and blame us for you getting yourself auto-jailed.
    Are you serious? I would blame you too. Fix your systems, don't blame the players for 'crying' (more like using this forum for what it was intended and created for). It's not the player's fault it's YOUR fault. I would be pissed off to if I spent money on a game and then to be banned for a crime I didn't commit.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyoungman224 View Post
    I saw him too. I was watching him for about five minutes. he was doing the same exact movement the whole time. I asked him why hes using macros and speed hack and he said it was fun. I then asked why its fun to hack when it ruins the game play and takes money away from the developer(he had an unbelievable amount of gralats too).

- - - Updated - - -

Lol the funny thing is... I was right in from of my modem when i got jailed.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually didnt mind it that much the first time it happened but when it happened two more times I got pissed.

- - - Updated - - -

My Modem has a cord going down it with a box at the end with a stick that says lag box...

lol jk.

- - - Updated - - -

graal885737
    This is not the only # that got jailed. The ip jail had jailed alot more of my accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Ik thats true. Why would this game require me to go somewhere else with a solid connection to enjoy it???
    not exactly what I meant btw...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    Are you serious? I would blame you too. Fix your systems, don't blame the players for 'crying' (more like using this forum for what it was intended and created for). It's not the player's fault it's YOUR fault. I would be pissed off to if I spent money on a game and then to be banned for a crime I didn't commit.
    chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lll
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    Finally someone gets why im upset.

- - - Updated - - -

I've released you.
    For the love of god, please don't continue to use really poor connections and blame us for you getting yourself auto-jailed.

Think of it like this : when you're lagging hard, you move seamlessly on your client- everyone else sees you jumping about.
    The server sees you jumping about and thinks your speed hacking or frame rate hacking (depending on the severity of lag)- these would be false positives but the server
    can't tell the difference.
    Hello Vendhin what do i do about my other accounts that were jailed? should I just wait till i have a problem and need them or what?

Hi so I was just sparring and some guy was walking really slow then all of a sudden it looked like he had speedhack. I got some of it on tape but I didn't edit the video sorry. It might look fast because I got it at the wrong speed

- - - Updated - - -

The video isn't uploading...

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan123 View Post
    Hi so I was just sparring and some guy was walking really slow then all of a sudden it looked like he had speedhack. I got some of it on tape but I didn't edit the video sorry. It might look fast because I got it at the wrong speed

- - - Updated - - -

The video isn't uploading...
    Could I see?

I'll try to upload the video later.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan123 View Post
    I'll try to upload the video later.
    ok.

Banned
    All accounts on the IP should also be unjailed, unless you use a VPN or something and have your other accounts jailed on different IPs.