Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Speed Hacking???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpyN64 View Post
    plot twist- xstartx and vendhin are jailbreakers.
    My...name...

Anyways, I'd rather not trust random hack-proof programs just to run a game.
    You can always create one using scripts(Gs2 etc). Just need to gain good knowledge on how to detect hacks easily on a popular game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    Everyone knows excessive lag can trigger the hack detection- but your client isn't interacting "normally" with the server-
    There are many other ways to be detected
    I really hope that if I do play after this jail is over or if you release me that I will be able to work this out with some administrator right there with me. And I could ask them if they can see speed hacking on their side of the server. Also you guys should use a program that detects any hacking programs in the beginning of the game and doesn't let you play unless you delete them from your device. BTW on that same day I had bought a google play store card to purchase things on graal era. I just got a new phone, upgraded my internet, and replaced the router. I am very sure it was one of those. Now given that I have played iera since 2010(and have played other graal servers from before that), have spent alot of my money on this game(was hoping on spending more), havey purchased a new modem, a new phone, am paying for better internet, and have been jailed three times prior to this(when I had never actually speed hacked); what do you think the right thing to do would be? What do you feel the honest and right thing to do to a person who was wrongfully blamed for something they didn't do should be given? Also what will I do with all of these jails on my file and shouldn't they be cleared from my account?
    Last edited by Johnyoungman224; 09-16-2014 at 08:17 AM.

Street Boss
    Fix the lag, THEN add an auto speed hack system.

Quote Originally Posted by Semaj View Post
    Fix the lag, THEN add an auto speed hack system.
    I feel they should have a system that checks for game hackers or cheats before you enter graal so that you can't be blammed for hacking at all. World of magic has this system which kicks you out for having hacks on your phone.

This is not world of magic.

how about a new administration team called hacking enforcement administration still working in the Name)

the team is around 10-20 people, their only job is to see who is speed hacking, they can see it though the game and through players script
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Jailed for lag

Vedhinvim really dissapointed that ive been jailed once again for High framing on era wich i didnt no commit Can you please get me out if his continues id have to leave becuase this is the last time im going to contact admins about this and there responses...Plx get me out

I was banned for speed hacking even though I didn't do anything! This makes me mad cause I had lots of stuff on my account and I didn't even hack!

Staff have misunderstood you.

You admins must be sure to check if the victim or the (whatever its called) did speed hacking or etc or not.
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Itkitt FAS View Post
    Staff have misunderstood you.

You admins must be sure to check if the victim or the (whatever its called) did speed hacking or etc or not.
    Yeah but, it's the server that does the job for them.