Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Refund

Gun Refund

i have alot of guns i regret buying and that i don't even use anymore it would be nice to get some gralats back so i can buy better new guns!

Banned
    I would like this, although I doubt it would be accepted by Stefan. There could possibly be even like a 25-50% refund, I would take that over nothing.

If this happens i would get back 50k lol. I only use 3 guns while i have bout 15 just sitting there

I have many unused weapons, we should start a noob will in Era. Just put a noob will building anyways lmao.

Banned
    Unfortunately, you can not get refunds on items you have purchased in game with gralats.

Im talking about getting gralats back for example take bodies and heads

This is a totally exceptional idea, i have alot of expensive guns that i dont even use and have wasted money on.
    Although i doubt theyll pass it
    The Canavi Family
    ---------------------------------
    The Greatest of them All....

As vendhin said this will not happen. Of course it sounds like a good idea, if I use another example to describe this its like buying a videogame, playing it and after your bored of it you "refund it" and buy another one for no additional cost. Stefan needs money to be coming from somewhere and if you could refund your guns there would be no need to pay for anything.

If you don't think you'll use a gun or are unsure, wait and see others opinions or don't buy it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    As vendhin said this will not happen. Of course it sounds like a good idea, if I use another example to describe this its like buying a videogame, playing it and after your bored of it you "refund it" and buy another one for no additional cost. Stefan needs money to be coming from somewhere and if you could refund your guns there would be no need to pay for anything.

If you don't think you'll use a gun or are unsure, wait and see others opinions or don't buy it.
    Actually when you are bored of a videogame you can sell it to gamestop for some $$$. We arn't asking for a full refund, like I said I would even take a 25-50% refund over nothing.

Snk posted earlier, I think, about refunding them for minerals. Not sure how many, but I would prefer that over gralats if it couldn't be refunded. But if it won't be able to, oh well.