Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Refund

If we allowed gun refunds, it would be as if we were renting guns out for an unlimited period of time. For example, if you bought a gun for 50,000, and received 25,000 when refunded, you basically rented the gun for 25,000. This isn't what the game developers have intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Street View Post
    If we allowed gun refunds, it would be as if we were renting guns out for an unlimited period of time. For example, if you bought a gun for 50,000, and received 25,000 when refunded, you basically rented the gun for 25,000. This isn't what the game developers have intended.
    What about then, instead of a refund, if u go to buy a better gun you get a certain amount of money off like a discount and then lose ur old gun

Good Idea, but sucks it cannot be done.

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team
    KIk:NaletGraal
    Facebook:NaletGraal
    Youtube:Coming Soon

Ya snk said before about trading them for minerals. In my opionin i would rather have that. Cuz there would be multiple uses for them
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

lol good idea (:

Yes please do it!!! I will finally get rid of my bar!
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

A gun refund would be nice but say you had a gun that cost 5k gralats you didn't use and there was another gun that cost 5k gralats that is better you could just refund, get 5k back, and buy the better gun. It would be cool if you you could "refund" a gun to get a gun that was worse than it.
    Any hiring admins,please pm me
    Era in-game name:SkyTheKidRS

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDoesMinecraft View Post
    A gun refund would be nice but say you had a gun that cost 5k gralats you didn't use and there was another gun that cost 5k gralats that is better you could just refund, get 5k back, and buy the better gun. It would be cool if you you could "refund" a gun to get a gun that was worse than it.
    Simpiliar idea= 25% of money back

Banned
    If gun refunds ever do get made, we should only get maybe 10% of our money back.