Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Refund

All the noob guns I have lol...
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Making Guns Refundable

Well I think guns should be refundable because once you buy guns you will probably buy more afterwards. This means that if they could be refundable you could sell an old gun you probably would never even use. Of course this doesn't comply with auction guns such as Souizen, MP7, Raffica, BAG, etc. I was thinking to get back 50% back or more. This is just to sell guns you won't even probably use and have a little bit of extra money in your pockets. hopefully people agree and thanks.

good idea but the management will lose a lot of money in the cause of getting money from guns you don't need
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.

Big Cheese Captain
    OMG! Ur the first one to suggest this
    iEra Developer / SFX Admin

Need help? Contact me:
    Email: [email protected]

Banned
    i strongly go with this suggestion.. how bout they just put a date in the news ad make it for one day only like each year, id be happy with that..

Merged threads.

Banned
    okay okay stop and think, roll over and think: what if we just made guns trade-able? i mean like seriously all this fuss, kids tryna get as much as they can get and the staff peeps all saying no because this is about making enough money. they cant afford to lose too much money or else they might not have enough to keep the server running.. am i right? so in that case its for your own safety so you don't lose your account. i kinda just assuming here but isn't that the reality. but how but just make guns trade-able? every one happy x.x no loss in profit either.. its just like the items.. plus everyone knows what stuff costs for most guns too.. -Austin (irareknox)

Banned
    or just make taxes C;

Everyone has terrible guns, i have 15+
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Banned
    Yay let the the packers refund and get more cash for auctions and other cool things...