Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Give this man a clap!

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    Yogy had something so that any people can't iFile your custom.
    When people iFile customs they only get the 1st layer of it. So you could had made the 1st layer a blurred version of your head.
    sounds cool, how does someone go about getting something like this?

Banned
    I think you're misunderstanding iFiling.
    Yogy can prevent that because his website doesn't have the whole head.png to be shown.
    Thus only the first head is shown which is the front view.

In-game ifile is different as it involves using a PC(I think) in order to steal someone's customs.

Zephlyn
    I guess you didn't understand me.

When someone iFile a custom it just take the 1st layer of it. So, when you create a head you can put in the 1st layer a blurred image of your head.

People keep stealing my head

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    I guess you didn't understand me.

When someone iFile a custom it just take the 1st layer of it. So, when you create a head you can put in the 1st layer a blurred image of your head.
    Ah. You mean those customs with many light colored pixels that looks like a blurry image.
    Yeah, those are tough to bypass.

You know what is messed up is that Taru didn't learn how to do graphics by himself. Neo basically taught him everything he knows. If you talk to neo he will have so much more experience. Hes the one that made my shark head and I will never change it. He has even offered to make me several heads for free after that. When I first was wanting to get a custom head taru and neo offered me to make one for me. I told Taru no but thanks for the offer. Now Taru acts stuck up and is always rude when talking to me. Neos gotta get hired for graphics, Neo should've been the one hired on Ol west, and neo is much better at graphics than anyone else i know on era.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I think you're misunderstanding iFiling.
    Yogy can prevent that because his website doesn't have the whole head.png to be shown.
    Thus only the first head is shown which is the front view.

In-game ifile is different as it involves using a PC(I think) in order to steal someone's customs.
    No you can use Ios and android to "ifile" I see head.pngs on my file manager for my android.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyoungman224 View Post
    You know what is messed up is that Taru didn't learn how to do graphics by himself. Neo basically taught him everything he knows. If you talk to neo he will have so much more experience. Hes the one that made my shark head and I will never change it. He has even offered to make me several heads for free after that. When I first was wanting to get a custom head taru and neo offered me to make one for me. I told Taru no but thanks for the offer. Now Taru acts stuck up and is always rude when talking to me. Neos gotta get hired for graphics, Neo should've been the one hired on Ol west, and neo is much better at graphics than anyone else i know on era.
    Uh people usually don't learn graphics on their own. They are taught, so technically no, it's not messed up. If they liked Taru's style for ol' west then that's their choice. I don't think I've seen either one's work so I'm not going to judge who's the best.

Anyways *claps* for all the ifilers out there who don't give credit
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Uh people usually don't learn graphics on their own. They are taught, so technically no, it's not messed up. If they liked Taru's style for ol' west then that's their choice. I don't think I've seen either one's work so I'm not going to judge who's the best.

Anyways *claps* for all the ifilers out there who don't give credit
    I agree Mystic but when talking to neo he seems pretty upset that he didn't get picked for Ol west when hes the one that taught Taru.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyoungman224 View Post
    I agree Mystic but when talking to neo he seems pretty upset that he didn't get picked for Ol west when hes the one that taught Taru.
    It doesn't really matter who taught who, I assume Ol West just chose whoever they thought was the best person for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    It doesn't really matter who taught who, I assume Ol West just chose whoever they thought was the best person for the job.
    Your probably right but in my OPINION Neo is better.