Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Weapons-The Hole

Weapons-The Hole

This isn't a complaint, rant, suggestion etc. This is the current situation in my opinion.
    Right now you really can't use any skill in era with the current weapons situation it's just spam and numbers in basing and I'm sure spar sucks now as well with Bars, Mini guns, flamethrowers etc.
    Here's the problem, everyone bought these weapons or saved the ec because these guns were advertised as such. So you have the ppl without the weapons complaining that GA's should nerf or just blasting the current GA's and saying Meph was better or name dropping past GA's. Then on the other side you have the people who bought these weapons and let's be honest wasted real money for it so they want the weapon to stay the same because thts why they bought it. Both sides have VERY valid points and think this all has happened because of the current GA's. So no one can ever be happy because one side will always be screwed.

Here are some more fun facts, the current GA's can't rlly do anything except polish the present turd. No disrespect to Meph or any other past GA's but they can't do anything about this either except bandage the problem which the current GA's are doing. We are currently in a hole that we keep digging deeper with new weapons. GA's need to get any changes approved and they don't determine prices. You can't blame anyone but ourselves/owners. The only way to make everyone happy is to nerf and do refunds but that will NVR happen because we have shown the owners we are ready to pay any price they set.
    I think we need to give Bitz a break even though I don't agree with his bandaging of the situation with gfx, and unnecessary nerfs of other guns.
    If you think you have a solution that is realistic I would love to hear it. Refunds/Partial refunds aren't realistic because no one will be paid for many weeks if they were to happen. The hole is deep learn to live underground or figure out a way to build a ladder.
    The point is Stop making the same useless threads...

Instead of having a hit timer different for each gun, have it the same for all guns, tbh the nerfs and buffs aren't that bad since the bar has only 5 clip less. People (usually spammers) complain about that when a true player can adapt his skills to fit the nerf/buff.

why do people think its a valid point it doesn't matter if they spent real money or not, if it's broken it needs to be balanced, boo hoo everybody wastes real money in game regardless of nerfs in all other games so i dont see how it's a valid point, that's selfish tbh.. they should have all seen it coming from how overpowered those guns were/are

Hit timer will mean guns like flame, minigun get a huge nerf. This isn't fair for ppl who spend money and time top get these Weapons.

You can't just say they should have saw it coming either because some ppl have saved up to buy just a minigun or just a BAR so if you nerf these to a point where they require skill (stats close to other weapons) they just got robbed. One side will always be screwed I guess GA's are flirting with what side gets screwed more

I've just stop spending $ on grallets completely that's my suggestion to anyone with an issue with there constant product change.

Banned
    Hmmmmm...
    There's always the same remarks given by players and that is getting a refund.
    That idea was highly disclosed to the admins and they don't approve of it to actually happen even once.
    This game was suppose to be skilled-base, if the iTune users can't handle it then they might as well leave the game and don't ever return. It was never made for spamming-to-kill type, the idea was to challenge one another to see who's better.

First it was Eat, Spammer, Lagger, now it's Nerf/Refund/Buff.
    They expect the GAs to do a better job in their given role to 'favor' the gamers. Little did they know it's not the GAs fault if your favorite gun got nerfed, it's the lack of skill they have and always depend on something OP.
    BAR was a dominating gun in the past, next was flamethrower then minigun.
    I can assure you if Meph ever returns, he will make sure ALL guns gets a standard balance with stats.
    Not blaming our current GAs(Bitzsam, Rec) as they're still working out most of the guns in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ciel View Post
    They should have all seen it coming from how overpowered those guns were/are.
    This is what I think of too.
    Since this game is getting more players each day, the guns that are common will get a bigger nerf each year.
    Why? Because there are 2 parties, the ones who earned fairly and others who paid using irl currency(iTunes, Amazon etc).
    Both parties regarded that having the best gun(s) will make them OP.
    There's a ton of gun in the world, why bother buying something that others have when you lack so much skill in it?

Zephlyn
    What I do: To buy guns that are balanced. I do this because i'm 100% sure the gun is not gonna get a nerf and my money won't go to the drain.

Like I said before meph wouldn't be able to do anything about this situation because GA's have very limited power in terms of how the game works. Fun fact meph tried to make things better but it messed up a bunch of other things and then realizes what he wants to do can't work because the script didn't allow it.

Refunds won't work because then ppl would ask for them all the time, whole different can of worms open if refunds happen. Trust me when I say refunds aren't a option

Keep the thread on topic, weapon balances have nothing to do with a personal vendetta about other gang topics.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Weapons-The Hole

ummm can't just snk just delete the script or part of it? like why they don't just delete what they did bad and run test again, get around 50 people and this 50 people will be "hire" based on their skill and how much they know about guns, such as iceman, weezy, Alan, ventus, karma, yogy, ozzy, XSTARX people like them

and after "hiring" them, they will do capture the flag 25-25 and stats of guns will be changed every game, and if certain change feels right then thy high light it and then after running weeks of test then they can finally apply it to the entire iera
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe