45. You may not vote on this poll
  • nerf it

28 62.22%
  • dont nerf it

17 37.78%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: wh64 biggest bs gun ever

wh64 biggest bs gun ever

ok so what ever admin made the wh64 is ****ing mentally challanged you make a gun with no freeze that does stack flame damge to total to 18 damage because it shoots two bullets 9 dmg each. no gun can compete to it because it shoots fast as **** has the spread of a shipka and when not using the flame it is faster than the ghost m4. all you GAs are doing is tinkering with bar and mini gun how bout u use some common sense and look at this ****ing crazy *** **** and nerf it? it either shouldnt stack damge. or it should have freeze worse than the pbp and shoot slower. because with its flame stats its damage does more than the pbp. it also is fast as **** when not on flame mode. you basically have no freeze and the fire rate of bar or ghost m4. It is pretty much the most bull**** gun ever made if you thought minigun was op look at this. do something about it gun admins. Its been out for over 3 months and i have seen no nerf for it. when you know its op cause youve tested it and if you havent try it and then tell me it isnt.

Deal with it.

Banned
    I have to agree it's really op in bases.
    Shoot through wall? Now that's something not only m107 can't do.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I have to agree it's really op in bases.
    Shoot through wall? Now that's something not only m107 can't do.
    the flame has no hit timmer so its also op on the streets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eski View Post
    Deal with it.
    you are probably someone with it or a 300 hour noob who made an acc for the ec whos never even seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fake butter View Post
    the flame has no hit timmer so its also op on the streets.

- - - Updated - - -

you are probably someone with it or a 300 hour noob who made an acc for the ec whos never even seen it.
    See, people like you are the people that get on my nerves. You dont say mini gun is too op. You know why? Because you are using it. If you were using the gun you wouldnt say this. I agree it should get nerfed but people have already complained and they are on it. This is a useless thread. Also, think about this. The gun admins and players know what they are making. So it most likely has a downside or else it wouldnt have been added. So before you jump to the conclusion search around a little bit instead of raging on an online forum. Is it 9 damage perf or 10 perf? Now anything else youd like to curse about?

- - - Updated - - -

N flame aint op. Its freeze is way high. Go between bullets and fire 3 times then fire once on top, then once on bottom. They should get hit atleast one time.

Quote Originally Posted by eski View Post
    See, people like you are the people that get on my nerves. You dont say mini gun is too op. You know why? Because you are using it. If you were using the gun you wouldnt say this. I agree it should get nerfed but people have already complained and they are on it. This is a useless thread. Also, think about this. The gun admins and players know what they are making. So it most likely has a downside or else it wouldnt have been added. So before you jump to the conclusion search around a little bit instead of raging on an online forum. Is it 9 damage perf or 10 perf? Now anything else youd like to curse about?

- - - Updated - - -

N flame aint op. Its freeze is way high. Go between bullets and fire 3 times then fire once on top, then once on bottom. They should get hit atleast one time.
    "Deal with it"

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

ya i dont have mini. and now ik you have it youd be like anyone else and cry if it got nerfed so why dont you lead by example and "deal with it"

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    "Deal with it"
    Deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Try just asking calmly like a normal graalian.

- - - Updated - - -

Youre acting awfully immature.
    I dont pk im a newby. So i only have G36
    D-e-a-l W-i-t-h I-t

ok you just proved my other point you are a noob who made an era go acc for the ec please sit down

- - - Updated - - -

now back to the topic

Banned
    The firemode for Wh64 deals 9 damage each and 18 damage together if you're hit by them.
    It's a gun that has stack damage just like PBP/Flamethrower/Mini, but in no hit timer areas ALL stack damaged gun is useless.
    But this gun is 18 damage and can shoot through walls like m107 sniper, it's spread is what makes it good including the hit box on it.
    It takes 3 shots to kill you(as in 3 taps) considering it's 18 damage total and stacks.

Try entering a base where wh64 users are roaming around spamming their firemode.
    You might get killed in a few seconds before proceeding onto the next room.