17 37.78%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: wh64 biggest bs gun ever

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    near lethal you can get that amount of kills with starter pistol
    How is this related to Wh64?

Quote Originally Posted by Fake butter View Post
    ok so what ever admin made the wh64 is ****ing mentally challanged you make a gun with no freeze that does stack flame damge to total to 18 damage because it shoots two bullets 9 dmg each. no gun can compete to it because it shoots fast as **** has the spread of a shipka and when not using the flame it is faster than the ghost m4. all you GAs are doing is tinkering with bar and mini gun how bout u use some common sense and look at this ****ing crazy *** **** and nerf it? it either shouldnt stack damge. or it should have freeze worse than the pbp and shoot slower. because with its flame stats its damage does more than the pbp. it also is fast as **** when not on flame mode. you basically have no freeze and the fire rate of bar or ghost m4. It is pretty much the most bull**** gun ever made if you thought minigun was op look at this. do something about it gun admins. Its been out for over 3 months and i have seen no nerf for it. when you know its op cause youve tested it and if you havent try it and then tell me it isnt.
    i understand your point and all, but chillax bro. this is way to much hate to put into one game.
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by SpyN64 View Post
    i understand your point and all, but chillax bro. this is way to much hate to put into one game.
    Chillax? Do you know what 18 DMG means? Dude its OP. It can kill within 3 shots

Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    Chillax? Do you know what 18 DMG means? Dude its OP. It can kill within 3 shots
    It's 9 dmg 18 stacked if I recall right.

Big Cheese
    my thread was moved here i guess...so anyway, wat is this piece of crap? u guys nerfed the m4 for being op!?!? wtf....

Quote Originally Posted by SpyN64 View Post
    Its hard not to when they are nerfing the m4 or bar or mini or anything else, and just letting this get past as a 3 shot killer.

Veteran
    what about the ion?
    Just a nerd...
    IGN= xSh4dow

Are u bored right now? Click here!------> Gamble

Any question? Feel free to ask me.
    I speak Malay,Chinese,English,Cantonese,Hokkien.

Big Cheese
    What the hell was wrong with the m4? I'll tell you what: It coulda beaten a gm4. But now, with the new nerf on the m4, you can kick its *** with a glock, and honestly, there is no chance for someone with m4 to beat someone with gm4.

The wh64 is stupidly made; IDK why the hell they're talking about "balancing" things if they're gonna make such an OP gun. I remember when they added 0.2 seconds to all reload freezes just to "balance" things...

The first time I saw a guy with that, I had a 1on1 against him in bbz; when I saw the gun, I thought it was a BAG, so my plan was to wait for his small clip to empty and take advantage of his long reload...but then, he started shoot flames in an insane manner and he instantly killed me. I asked him what the gun was, so he just said it's a new auction gun.

Even with removing the stacked damage on this thing, it still has no freeze and an insanely big hitting box, with no freeze whatsoever, and a decent reload time...

Why? Why would you nerf the m4 when it was era's most known gun to be used in spar? Why would you nerf the bar after it had been there for years? Why would you make such a stupidly op gun? So many questions...

I want some answers; these questions are pretty major if you ask me, because that didn't happen when Meph was a GA...

I don't mean to insult, but this is a stupid gun that should not have been made in the first place.

I hope you do take time to read this post.

k so someone was at with it he shot to the right. my head was at his bottom right foot both bullets hit me. thats how big its hit box is.

Banned
    Bigger than flamethrower's?
    Now that's unfair. Even when it's bullet size is small.