Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: $$$reward

$$$reward

Right k, I have bought a hell of alot'a money packs that costs real money(prob over£200+) so what I was thinking because we made graal rich(lol) maybe we should get a reward for spending all this money on this game, so maybe like uhh doesn't have to be ALOT just maybe free VIP for 2MONTHS or 50k? That sound reasonable for all the money we spent on this. Plz:0
    Any questions?
    pm me

Quote Originally Posted by chocofly View Post
    Right k, I have bought a hell of alot'a money packs that costs real money(prob over£200+) so what I was thinking because we made graal rich(lol) maybe we should get a reward for spending all this money on this game, so maybe like uhh doesn't have to be ALOT just maybe free VIP for 2MONTHS or 50k? That sound reasonable for all the money we spent on this. Plz:0
    haha
    Just being me.

lol ahaha. okay. for 100 dollars donated you will recieve your vip for 2 month. but you will not recieve your 10*27500 gralats. hhhm good idea

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    lol ahaha. okay. for 100 dollars donated you will recieve your vip for 2 month. but you will not recieve your 10*27500 gralats. hhhm good idea
    He means in exchange for spending a huge amount of irl cash for the packs, they will get some good items back for buying Gralat Packs.
    Overall, this idea is mainly corrupted by Packers.

xstar i know what he means but when he buys packs he already recieves gralat so i dont see any sense of this

Nono I mean a reward for da money we wasted on dis game XD
    Any questions?
    pm me

man! you get money when you waste your real money

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Just stop. You should know it's over when Sasha is making you look bad '-'
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Banned
    Stop cussing.
    It's bad.

And to your idea, you stated "since we bought Packs, we should get something for spending money on the game."
    Please be more specific, this is why Gralats is better as it doesn't confuse anything relating to Money(can be irl) and in-game cash(Gralats, Platinum etc).

The reward for rl money wasted on a game is in game gralats.Lol
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.