Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: $$$reward

Lack of content,Lack of direction,Non Noob friendly is why this game will never be like the other apps out there... I mean after a while they all get boring... I've been playing Mafiawars for 3 years now and it has over 20k players on at any given time and yet its boring af... but it has a direction a goal so thats what people keep playing..

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    Lack of content,Lack of direction,Non Noob friendly is why this game will never be like the other apps out there... I mean after a while they all get boring... I've been playing Mafiawars for 3 years now and it has over 20k players on at any given time and yet its boring af... but it has a direction a goal so thats what people keep playing..

it doesn't lack of content, there is a lot you can do, you just lack of skill, the game doesn't have an specific direction, you choose the direction you want to take.
    and if you're so bored why do you keep playing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Quote Originally Posted by chocofly View Post
    Right k, I have bought a hell of alot'a money packs that costs real money(prob overĀ£200+) so what I was thinking because we made graal rich(lol) maybe we should get a reward for spending all this money on this game, so maybe like uhh doesn't have to be ALOT just maybe free VIP for 2MONTHS or 50k? That sound reasonable for all the money we spent on this. Plz:0
    the reward is fake in game money ;3
    get 50k even though u just bought money packs? xD

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today