Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: $$$reward

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    lol guys you already have gralats when you waste your money. if you want vip then donate more and buy it
    Excuse me,what?

where have you seen any bonuses when you donate. games have bonuses when you donate much money and in graal we already have it cause when you donate 1 dollar you recieve 2500 and when you donate 10 dollars you recieve much more then 10*2500

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    Um, because those games are hard to gain profit from?
    I've seen games with bonuses like that when you buy a pack(like a sale/deal) but that only occurs to games that is hard to earn stuff from.

Example, I play a game that has 4 characters and they all suck. The mission I complete each round only gives me estimation of $300-$400.

In iEra, you can do multiple jobs as they don't involve much hard work like they used to.
    Era has only 1 currency, Gralats.
    Other games have at least 2-3(Platinum, Gold, Gem etc) so there isn't a problem earning for something you wish to get when there's so many jobs available.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I've seen games with bonuses like that when you buy a pack(like a sale/deal) but that only occurs to games that is hard to earn stuff from.

Example, I play a game that has 4 characters and they all suck. The mission I complete each round only gives me estimation of $300-$400.

In iEra, you can do multiple jobs as they don't involve much hard work like they used to.
    Other games have at least 2-3(Platinum, Gold, Gem etc) so there isn't a problem earning for something you wish to get when there's so many jobs available.

I like the one and only currency we have
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post

Era has 2 currency's, ec and gralats
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Era has 2 currency's, ec and gralats
    EC isn't purchasable...
    Nor can they be earned through jobs(and no, I don't really care whether you say it can be earned through jobs. Because they are achievements and not paid by hardwork).

WE DESERVE BETTER, let's start a rebellion!
    Any questions?
    pm me

I do not see why not. maybe once every couple months you can get an award if you buy a graalat pack, such as a single ec? this would only work once for the entire period of time the sale is announced however (the retrieving of the award part). If this is too much maybe they can add a few achievements which you can get depending on the amount of times you purchased graalat packs? for example:

Money money money!(x1)
    (purchased your first graalat pack!)

Rolling in the dough!(x5)
    (purchased X amount of graalat packs)
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    I do not see why not. maybe once every couple months you can get an award if you buy a graalat pack, such as a single ec? this would only work once for the entire period of time the sale is announced however (the retrieving of the award part). If this is too much maybe they can add a few achievements which you can get depending on the amount of times you purchased graalat packs? for example:

Money money money!(x1)
    (purchased your first graalat pack!)

Rolling in the dough!(x5)
    (purchased X amount of graalat packs)
    i am not as rich as u.
    Just a nerd...
    IGN= xSh4dow

Are u bored right now? Click here!------> Gamble

Any question? Feel free to ask me.
    I speak Malay,Chinese,English,Cantonese,Hokkien.

ummmm nope, I don't agree sorry, iera should only have one and only currency
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe