Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New EC Items!

Banned

New EC Items!

Hello guys. Sorry about my behavior lately on the forums but High School just has been getting up to my savage-ness but anyways..

There are 4 newly added guns, and 3 melees. That's not all there is to it at the moment, BUT tomorrow, September 14, they will most likely update the whole entire shop.

I won't be getting the items YET until I get my Double Lightsaber, but yeah.

I'm not sure if OreOs will personally get then 95 EC gun, though it looks pretty good, so I can't really ask him about the gun, and how good it is personally, so if anyone else gets the items that are out NOW, tell me your feedback on the gun.

Banned
    So more items will be coming tomorrow as well?
    They better be more than 125EC...

Anyways, I don't own the items but a friend of mine gave some preview to me recently.
    All I can say is that Ion Gun is a good gun for 95EC.
    Not only can it change bullet mode, it also has a melee.
    The melee is automatic, meaning you don't need to tap repeatedly just to swing it faster(however I'd recommend doing that). It shoots 3 bullets(not sure if there is 2) dealing 9 damage.

It's definitely worth the price but I won't actually be surprised that EC uploaders got the most expensive items by doing nothing.
    Thus, we planned to make the items super expensive.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    So more items will be coming tomorrow as well?
    They better be more than 125EC...

Anyways, I don't own the items but a friend of mine gave some preview to me recently.
    All I can say is that Ion Gun is a good gun for 95EC.
    Not only can it change bullet mode, it also has a melee.
    The melee is automatic, meaning you don't need to tap repeatedly just to swing it faster(however I'd recommend doing that). It shoots 3 bullets(not sure if there is 2) dealing 9 damage.

It's definitely worth the price but I won't actually be surprised that EC uploaders got the most expensive items by doing nothing.
    Thus, we planned to make the items super expensive.
    Yeah, I think I'm going to get that as my first item, or maybe the 60 EC item one. Not too sure about the new melees..

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    Yeah, I think I'm going to get that as my first item, or maybe the 60 EC item one. Not too sure about the new melees..
    the 60 ec one is great! i was on skype with rush when he was testing it xD really nice gun.

stats of new items is not really amazing. i think i will wait for next part which will be tomorrow i hope. flamer still the best

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    CM901 was it?
    Not too sure, but the gun has low ROF.

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    The melee thats 47 ec is a reskin of the katana, if u already have the katana, don't buy it, it can't go on ur back either so basically..they just want us to pay 12 more ec for a melee that's more bad than katana =(
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

but is it dropable

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

What are the stats for each of the new guns? (I mean numbered stats, not just that description bs).
    Because I can.

OreOs
    I saw all the guns in action looks pretty good, but I will just wait till tomorrow for more.