Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New EC Items!

I hope for more cool guns tommorow.

What are the different shooting modes on the ion carbine? And it should definitely get some other skins, that would be awesome.

I have 136 ec, so if nothing better than the ion carbine is released tomorrow, I will get the ion carbine.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    What are the different shooting modes on the ion carbine? And it should definitely get some other skins, that would be awesome.

I have 136 ec, so if nothing better than the ion carbine is released tomorrow, I will get the ion carbine.
    You can ask Olirus I've seen him with it 0;
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Banned

There's only 2.
    1. Single bullet
    2. 3 bullets spread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    The melee thats 47 ec is a reskin of the katana, if u already have the katana, don't buy it, it can't go on ur back either so basically..they just want us to pay 12 more ec for a melee that's more bad than katana =(
    It has an added effect, i'm not sure if it's working properly but it should also do some other type of damage.
    When we were discussing it's stats we were going to have the ancient sword also do a random damage type as well (extra 10 ec for the random element damage)

Really not in the mood to redo all the different ganis for the gun replacing the colours x-x, besides I wanted it to be blue because it goes with the ion theme you're yet to see

- - - Updated - - -

The secound mode is just 3 bullets. High spread, high freeze, fast firerate, 2 shots, very slow reload and no stacked

- - - Updated - - -

Imo the gun is not op at all unless you consider the gm4 extremely op, it's basically the same just like .5 better in freeze, with no spread and harder to dodge bullets (because of the gani) so it won't be nerfed unless people try and abuse it with reload glitches

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Really not in the mood to redo all the different ganis for the gun replacing the colours x-x, besides I wanted it to be blue because it goes with the ion theme you're yet to see

- - - Updated - - -

The secound mode is just 3 bullets. High spread, high freeze, fast firerate, 2 shots, very slow reload and no stacked

- - - Updated - - -

Imo the gun is not op at all unless you consider the gm4 extremely op, it's basically the same just like .5 better in freeze, with no spread and harder to dodge bullets (because of the gani) so it won't be nerfed unless people try and abuse it with reload glitches
    Blue is sweg
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    *cough*

Veteran
    ah ion is good? wanted to buy it soon
    Just a nerd...
    IGN= xSh4dow

Are u bored right now? Click here!------> Gamble

Any question? Feel free to ask me.
    I speak Malay,Chinese,English,Cantonese,Hokkien.

So which is better? GM4 or Ion Carbine?
    I think its better to use ion carbine on pk and base where u dont have to click ur player profile and choose a sword.
    Ion Carbine already have a black sword deal 8 damage and automatic attacks.