Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Upload Rules

Banned
    Thank gosh it says, "No faceless heads" ha

thanks

Alright, i see no point in half of the garbage that you posted. I see people around graal era with complete customs of something from another game if that doesn't break copyright infringement i don't know what will. But anyways its the fact that my gang and I had cyborg heads. I mean by this that maybe an eye would be black and have a X shape spin. Please tell me that,that makes no sense. It's a head showing the work that a player made, and you are just going to take it away? Please jeni i know you complained that people had better heads then you and you got your way like usual. This "new rule" is the dumbest i've ever heard/seen. Isn't a player allowed to show him there work? Only heads that eyes blink is allowed? I'm sorry but i didn't know that you want every person to look the same on graal. Staff Impersonation? Do things to improve that dont get rid of something players put there hard work and time into because you get players copying you. Simple thing is abolish this rule and give all players heads that were refunded back or give them the other 10k gralats the players deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by WhenIsWhy View Post
    Alright, i see no point in half of the garbage that you posted. I see people around graal era with complete customs of something from another game if that doesn't break copyright infringement i don't know what will. But anyways its the fact that my gang and I had cyborg heads. I mean by this that maybe an eye would be black and have a X shape spin. Please tell me that,that makes no sense. It's a head showing the work that a player made, and you are just going to take it away? Please jeni i know you complained that people had better heads then you and you got your way like usual. This "new rule" is the dumbest i've ever heard/seen. Isn't a player allowed to show him there work? Only heads that eyes blink is allowed? I'm sorry but i didn't know that you want every person to look the same on graal. Staff Impersonation? Do things to improve that dont get rid of something players put there hard work and time into because you get players copying you. Simple thing is abolish this rule and give all players heads that were refunded back or give them the other 10k gralats the players deserved.
    You're implying that it's Jeni's fault that you can't get the head you want. Jeni like every other admin doesn't make the rules, she just enforces them. Maybe your custom head was dissaproved because the "X shaped eye" may have resembled a hat or something that is covering the head. About the copyright thing, admins try their best to prevent people from uploading copy-written material but some may not know if a head is copyrighted or not. When it becomes clear that a head is copyrighted but has been accepted before it's later refunded anyway.
    Last edited by Uchiha; 03-06-2014 at 12:51 AM.
    If you would like to contact me
    Send a pm to my inbox: here
    Have a wonderful day!

Credit goes to iBliss for the sig

I am currently inactive, please review my bio Click here

Ok? I had this head and everyone else had theirs for almost 2 years and it had no resemblance to any hat, the only thing it resembled is other cyborg heads. Explain that one please.

B.S Our heads do not represent a single hat on era. Our family has had cyborg heads since 2012, and now this rule come out. Plus, it's absolute b.s that none of them received gralats after refund. We've had those heads longer than the rule has existed, so they should receive their money back. And about your apparent "Copyright Infringement" rules, how about you remove a few more things on era? Kuroneko's hat shop features 1 or more hats from Konami Digital's famous Metal Gear Solid series. So explain to me how great admins "try there (their*) best to prevent people from uploading copy-written material"

Generally, staff that check the uploads should completely make sure all uploads do not contain any copyright material.
    If they are unsure they could check with other staff online to minimize any future conflicts with players.
    Based on some views, players should at least have 50% gralats back from administration removal.
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.

Quote Originally Posted by OCTO View Post
    B.S Our heads do not represent a single hat on era. Our family has had cyborg heads since 2012, and now this rule come out. Plus, it's absolute b.s that none of them received gralats after refund. We've had those heads longer than the rule has existed, so they should receive their money back. And about your apparent "Copyright Infringement" rules, how about you remove a few more things on era? Kuroneko's hat shop features 1 or more hats from Konami Digital's famous Metal Gear Solid series. So explain to me how great admins "try there (their*) best to prevent people from uploading copy-written material"
    They didn't give you money back for refunding your heads!? From what I have heard, even if they were uploaded and approved after the rule stood, you would have still gotten a full refund due to the staff approving a bad head, that's what I remember at least.
    Hello!

Nope, my friends only received 10k gralats as a consolation, even though the heads existed before the rule. They should receive a full refund, this is just foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by OCTO View Post
    Nope, my friends only received 10k gralats as a consolation, even though the heads existed before the rule. They should receive a full refund, this is just foolish.
    So they did receive some gralats back!
    Has their custom been recently removed?
    If so, they have a better chance of receiving the other 50% back.
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.

Does this mean those darn doll customs are outlawed?