Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Upload Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Nabu Lapse View Post
    Does this mean those darn doll customs are outlawed?
    But they are so kawaii!
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.

Yes, they were removed yesterday. However, the heads were made way before the rule existed. How is it appropriate that they only receive 50%?

Why do some heads and shield get disapprove because of inappropriate animation even though the files are on .png format meaning they're not animation :/

Sounds like things are too strict, killing character gfx. I used to love the head of some old player named Stormy, his head would flash like lightning. A shame, really to cut creativity short. Our creativity is rewarded with punishment. I knew someone who made ground tile camo bodies, should have been celebrated, not hated. Stop taking the fun out if it. I understand most rules, but others are pointless or unnecessary. Gif heads should be allowed. If someone breaks a nonexistant rule that doesn't hurt anyone, then let ir go. No, please, kill another reason why people like era/graal: freedom.

what if admin take player head?

To be honest the whole animation for head thing on only eyes is pretty crummy no offense cause people can make very amazing heads if they could do more then just a eye animation, so in all cause the animation with head thing grinds my gears.

its true, its a shame they have to be so strict with custom rules, but there is probably a good reason. maybe its so they can keep the game "user friendly" for people with epilepsy, or some sort of issue with flashing lights. but then, if thats the case, they could easily avoid that by having it able to be turned off with a settings option. where the head would be viewed at the first frame of the animation so it wouldn't flash repeatedly.
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

All these very specific rules to save people and they still have yet made a 100% block of a selected user's chat option so other's quit getting verbally abused.
    Instead, users have to rely on staff being available to "see them do it". Which is mostly unreliable.. or they just let it happen.
    Some day Era will be like a real company. Maybe.

How to fix frames changing color?

Veteran
    This explanes the bandanas