Thread: Classic Killers

Big Cheese

Post Classic Killers

Ok, so today in classic killers i was the last one to survive but had low hp left, and needed just 1 hit to die...before i even got my prize, i was killed =_= and thus, it said "(No-one) won the event" =( can u guys fix that pls? unless it ain't a glitch and u did it on purpose for some reason.

there is on reason. it is like glitch when in last man standing you die from barrel. it is unfair. it says you need to survive. there is not wrote you need to survive 5 seconds more them others

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    there is on reason. it is like glitch when in last man standing you die from barrel. it is unfair. it says you need to survive. there is not wrote you need to survive 5 seconds more them others

if you actually have to survive another 5 seconds that's just completely crap, you are the last man standing and there is about 10+ npcs runing to get you, how in the world do you survive that??
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

I would say that needs to be fixed. It should be as soon as there's one person left they win. Waiting for a certain time to pass is ridiculous in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I would say that needs to be fixed. It should be as soon as there's one person left they win. Waiting for a certain time to pass is ridiculous in my opinion.
    ikr! I totally agree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

It happen the same to me when i was in crab wreastling for a event and i win and it write no one won the event and i asked itine what she can do, she asked me id and said she will pm a higher admin and after nothing happen:////
    neo's
    zordi gang
    pm me if any question
    ENJOY

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by neo's View Post
    It happen the same to me when i was in crab wreastling for a event and i win and it write no one won the event and i asked itine what she can do, she asked me id and said she will pm a higher admin and after nothing happen:////
    that's not what i'm talking about man; reread my thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    if you actually have to survive another 5 seconds that's just completely crap, you are the last man standing and there is about 10+ npcs runing to get you, how in the world do you survive that??
    yeah man =/

True story.

man it was sarcasm. really there is no reason and in rules HAVE NOT said that we must survive 5 seconds more. t is just glitch and it must be fixed

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive