Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pbp Shotgun change?

Shotgun Pbp Shotgun change?

tldr: pbp has unstable damage as it's too easy to avoid them, i'd rather have high damage nonstack at this point, it's frustrating having people kite you and try to snipe you with rifles,handguns,machineguns.

I'm not sure why pbp shotgun was made to deal 3 damage per bullet with stack damage, yes it's nice to deal 12 damage upclose but who is stupid enough to eat all the bullets? i've seen every player avoid with ease and i myself avoid other pbp shotgun users without any difficulty

the whole stack idea is unique, i undertsand.. but it doesn't seem viable especially in pve where you deal 3 damage no stack on monsters.. is it possible that pbp shotgun could have high damage without stacks? or atleast have it do 6 damage per bullet and with 2 damage stacks at a time.

i love shotguns but i prefer the version of pbp shotgun on the pc client version era (minus the part having to reload one bullet after another)

at this point im considering using the top tier guns instead, it was foolish of me to not buy a bar,shipka,ghost m4, minigun instead.

The pbp has been nerved way too many times for my liking(personal opinion). Pbp used to be widely used... now players choose to use ANY other gun besides the pbp. I'm surprised the gun admins did not realise that something is wrong when practically you can see no one actually still using the pbp. Is this not something which should be considered for re-buff? The fact that you can rarely see pbp users on the streets of era should be more then enough evidence to consider this buff.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

The PBP needs its original 8 damage stats, would make it 10x more useful than its current state.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

i was actually surprised how many people advised me NOT to purchase Pbp shotgun, they begged me not to buy it for my own good
    and at this point i am actually regretting it, i should have just bought a shipka, bar, minigun like the rest of the clever players.. and this is coming from a person who usually plays only shotguns in shooters (too bad the other shooters i played shut down..)

so it had 8 damage with no stacks? i was thinking more like 11 and 12 in perfect condition. im fine with 9 damage and 10 in perfect condition though.

i think that's about the same damage difference in the pc client graal.
    Last edited by ciel; 09-15-2014 at 11:01 AM.

I've always thought we should get rid of shotgun stacked damage.
    Let this mark the third time I've made this statement:

Quote Originally Posted by Meph, from Graalians, 10/24/2012
    Personally I'm in favor of the higher, not stacked damage. Primarily because I'm old school.
    We never used a shotgun as a main weapon. In combat, We took advantage of its bare-bones function: to shoot multiple bullets simultaneously. This was primarily utilized to bust down doors, and to shake up a fight.

I feel like I've had this conversation before.
    Wait, I have! 12-07-2010:
    http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...&postcount=292
    Quoted source: http://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11308

Banned
    I still dislike the slow reload freeze it has before able to move away.

Big Cheese
    i remember when pbp was 9 dmg in perfect shape, and shot 2 bullets; back then, it was perfect...

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    i remember when pbp was 9 dmg in perfect shape, and shot 2 bullets; back then, it was perfect...
    It still shot the the same amount of bullets bud just not stacked. You are thinking KSG
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Quote Originally Posted by ciel View Post
    i was actually surprised how many people advised me NOT to purchase Pbp shotgun, they begged me not to buy it for my own good
    and at this point i am actually regretting it, i should have just bought a shipka, bar, minigun like the rest of the clever players.. and this is coming from a person who usually plays only shotguns in shooters (too bad the other shooters i played shut down..)

so it had 8 damage with no stacks? i was thinking more like 11 and 12 in perfect condition. im fine with 9 damage and 10 in perfect condition though.

i think that's about the same damage difference in the pc client graal.
    So everyone told you not to buy it so you bogut it anyways?
    Graal Era Newspaper Team

http://bawgfx.weebly.com
    Check out my gfx website for customs and gfx information!

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    The PBP needs its original 8 damage stats, would make it 10x more useful than its current state.
    Yes plz
    premature premonition