Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pbp Shotgun change?

Quote Originally Posted by BAW Zephlyn View Post
    So everyone told you not to buy it so you bogut it anyways?
    im sorry.. but the design of the tiger skin tempted me, i thought i could still appreciate it but the stack was horrible...!! really wish it had 10 damage without stack damage, is it possible to allow moving during reload? im fine with a slower movespeed.

i've seen in many tv shows where they would move during reloading and found it pretty cool

Angry Need To improve PBP

THE PBP is a Rip off U cant Really base with The gun is More about Steaking Yea i like it is good For streaking but Cmon U literlly cant base with the gun it has way to much Delay after it shoot One round it Take like a 1 sec so u can fire another round > BUt By then THe Oppenet will kill u Is there anything that can be done .

That also Not It When u shoot u actually Dont move for a Sec Kinda Wack that just mean Ur oppnent has a batter chance on killing u sadly ?

The PBP use to be strongest Gun now is the wackest GUn I think and Expensive :0

1.My Morano THompson is a Better GUn for baseing then The Pbp Y Because U can Actually move Freely while u shoot Also Got a Clip of 20 Same as the PBP lol ?
    2.Morano Thompson IS Good for baseing + Sparing I use it all the time I also Love that u Get A free Satchel or Bag With the Purchase of the Morano Thompson Big thumbs UP I also Like it Only 82500 Gralats

1 last question Did THe PBP get Nerfd And if it Did Y didnt the Price of the PBP Get Nerfd AS well Lol its only Fair

Veteran
    agreed it needs to be buffed, or shipka needs to be nerfed. its ridicioulous how shipka overpowers pbp straightline now, and never been nerfed for a specific reason im going to keep silent for now.
    Pandavi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by David Pandavi View Post
    agreed it needs to be buffed, or shipka needs to be nerfed. its ridicioulous how shipka overpowers pbp straightline now, and never been nerfed for a specific reason im going to keep silent for now.
    Don't talk about nerfing! You'll give bitzsam ideas.....

Veteran
    it needs to be buffed in some way.. because shipka same price (5k off who cares) and it is 10x better than the pbp. definately needs to be buffed or shipka nerf.
    Pandavi

I agree it needs buffed in some way. This thing used to actually intimidate me. Now... not so much. It could be that I don't see it as much of a threat anymore because I've gotten skilled enough to counter it, but It still has lost it's bark as well as it's bite for me.

Well now a days Minigun and Flamethrower has become the prominent streak/ pk weapons because of its faster time to kill so its a no brainer why the thing has gone unpopular. I personally still like it, feels good and combat ready.
    Pizza without the lag please B^)

needs reduced freeze and more dmg pbp went from good to bad which is sad because i really liked the gun before. it was really usefull in streaking but now it sux and minigun is the perferred streaking gun

i think i haven't played iera for about 2 weeks because of how horribly weak this gun is, it got worse when i got to try out my friends account with all the top tier guns i facepalmed to myself so hard that i had a black out >.> 9 damage normal state and 10 damage in perfect state no stacks, make it happen please!

All this People want the PBP back But the Question IS it going to come back ANd plz plz plz Buff the PBP